Chapter 13

You Lost Me // N

Hakyeon walked to the practice room when his phone suddenly rang. He pulled it out and saw it was Ji-yoo. He smiled and answered the call, "Hello?"

"Oppa, where are you?" Ji-yoo asked. "Why? Are you missing me?" He teased. "No, I'm not!" She disagreed and he knew she was pouting. He smirked, "I'm at the practice room. I'm going to practice with the guys and we finish in 8PM."

"Oh ... I guess you will be to tired to meet me until then," She said, sounding sad. "Yah, you can come to see us, you know," He pointed out. "I want to ... But will this be okay?" She asked. "Yah, babo. Of course," He replied with a smile. 

"Yah, who you calling babo?" Ji-yoo asked. "You," Hakyeon said back, smiling. "Call me when you come, okay?"

"Okay, see you soon, Oppa," Ji-yoo said and he knew she was smiling. "Okay, bye," He said with a smile before hanging the phone. He looked at the black screen with a smile before shaking his head slightly with a chuckle. 

"Oh, N Oppa."

Hakyeon turned around to the voice to see Eunyoung from the girl group TWO X. "Oh, Eunyoung, what are you doing here?" Hakyeon asked as the smiling Maknae walking up to him. "I came to see you and your members practicing," She replied before pouting cutely, "Why? Can't I?"

He chuckled, "Yah, of course you can, it's just ... You didn't call to say you coming," He said. "Surprise!" She called cutely. He chuckled again before letting her walk into the room first and then followed her. 

"Annyeong!" Eunyoung called as she saw the members getting ready. The guys all turned to the door and saw her and Hakyeon walking in. The bowed to the girl, "Annyeong."

"Okay, let's start," Hakyeon said before they all got to their positions for their new song while Eunyoung sat on the couch. She crossed her legs as she watched the boys dancing but her eyes sat mostly at Hakyeon, smiling a little as she stared at him. 

Ji-yoo POV
"Eomma," I called as I rushed to the kitchen. My step mother turned around, "What? What's wrong?" She asked. I smiled, "Can you help me make food for Hakyeon Oppa and s?" I asked. 

She grinned, "Omo, look at you," She teased. I giggled, "Please," I bagged with my puppy eyes. She giggled, "Okay, okay, let's start," She agreed.

End POV
"Okay, let's take a break," Hakyeon breathed out and the members sighed. "Finally, it's been two hours!" Sanghyuk complained before grabbing his bottle of water. Eunyoung got up from the couch and handed a towel to Hakyeon, who gladly take it. 

"Oppa, I need to go, there is a meeting at my company with my group," She said, pouting. "It's okay. Thanks for coming," Hakyeon said. She nodded with a smile and turned to the others, bowing, "Goodbye."

"Bye, Noona," Sanghyuk called as he and the others bowed to her before she walked out of the room. Wonsik slightly frowned, "I wonder why she came," He mumbled to himself but the guys heard him.

"What do you mean? She came to see us," Hakyeon said. "I think she came to see you," Hongbin said. Taekwoon sighed before nodding his head, "I think so too." Hakyeon shook his head, "Yah, we and Eunyoung are friends, the two of us maybe closer to each other but we are friends only."

Just then, Hakyeon's phone rang and he took to see it was Ji-yoo. He answered it, "Hello, Ji-yoo." Sanghyuk smiled, "Oh, Ji-yoo Noona!" He called before letting Jaehwan to push him to sit on the couch with him. 

"Oppa, I'm here, can you come out to let me in?" Ji-yoo asked Hakyeon. "Sure, I'm on my way," Hakyeon said before hanging up and then turned to the others, "Ji-yoo is outside, I'll be right back."

They nodded and he rushed out of the room. Just then, Eunyoung saw him running out of the room after she was about to go back 'cause she forget her jacket. "Where is he going?" She muttered to herself.

Hakyeon went outside the building and smiled at Ji-yoo, "Ji-yoo," He said and she turned to him. "Oppa," She said before walking up to him. "Let's get in," He said before turning to the guard, "It's okay, she's with me so she can come in whenever she like."

The guy nodded before letting Ji-yoo go inside with Hakyeon. He looked down at her hands and saw she was holding food boxes. "Oh, you brought food?" He asked, surprise. Ji-yoo smiled and nodded, "I thought you and the guys will be hungry so I meet food for you with my stepmother."

"Jinjja?" He asked, surprise and then smiled as he ruffled her hair teasingly, "Wow, my Ji-yoo is a grown woman." She pouted as she pushed his hand away, "Stop that," She said. 

It just made him laugh as they continued to walk to the practices room, not noticing Eunyoung watched them. She frowned, "Who is she?" She asked herself. "She look close to Hakyeon Oppa."

"Yah, look who came," Hakyeon said as they walking in. The boys smiled at Ji-yoo. "Noona!" Hongbin called happily. "Hey, guys," Ji-yoo said before holding up the boxes, "I brought food."

"Food!"

They all soon sat on the floor in circle, eating together. "Wow, it so good." "Noona did you really made this?" "This is delicious." "I want more!" 

Ji-yoo smiled as she saw the boys eating and complimenting about the food. "Eat a lot," She said. Hakyeon hold out pair of chopsticks to Ji-yoo with a smile, "You eat too," He said. Ji-yoo shook her head, "No, you eat."

"Yah, I'm eating. You need to eat too," He said. "Feed her," Wonsik said, faking coughing. Hakyeon's eyes grow wide and Ji-yoo's cheeks started slightly to burn up. Their reaction made the guys to laugh, even Taekwoon let out a chuckle.

Hearing laugh from the practice room, Eunyoung came back and looked at her spot at the doorway at the boys and Ji-yoo. "Come on, do that," Jaehwan said with a smirk. 

"Yah," Hakyeon said. "Stop it." The boys laughed again and Ji-yoo cleared , "Let's just eat," She said. Eunyoung stared at Hakyeon and Ji-yoo as the others continued to eat, laughing slightly. Hakyeon looked at Ji-yoo and she looked down, slightly smiling. 

"Who is she to him?" Eunyoung asked herself, holding her handbag tightly.