Chapter 11

You Lost Me // N

"Ji-yoo, can I talk with you?" Ji-yoo's father asked once he walked in her room at the morning. "Yeah, sure," Ji-yoo replied. "Let's sit down," He said and they both sat down on the bed. "Ji-yoo, why Hakyeon was here?"

She tensed slightly, "He ... Wanted to ask something and I replied. That all," She replied. He stared at her for a moment before looking down, taking a deep breath before looking back at her. "Do you still love him?"

She looked at him, hesitating, not because of the question. It was because she was scared that he will tell her she can't be with Hakyeon. She took a deep breath before giving a small nod as she looked down. "Yes."

He gave a small nod, staring at his daughter. "I think you should go back to America with Ye-jun," He said, looking away from her. She looked back at him, shocked, "Appa -"

"I'll talk with Ye-jun and tell it will be better if you two will start a family together in America," He cut her off. "Yeobo." They both looked to the door to see Ji-yoo's stepmother. She looked at Ji-yoo's father, "I think Ji-yoo and I need to have a girls talk. We both will talk later."

He sighed but gave a nod before he looked back at Ji-yoo just when she looked away from him. He stared at her for a moment before getting up, walking out pass his wife. Her stepmother looked at Ji-yoo before walking in, closing the door behind her. 

She sat down on the bed, "Ji-yoo," She started softly, making Ji-yoo to look at her. "You first love ... Was it Hakyeon?" Ji-yoo looked down again, nodding. "I knew something was going on between you two at the other day," Her stepmother said, smiling slightly. 

"I'm sorry, Eomma," Ji-yoo said, fighting back her tears. Her stepmother placed her fingers on Ji-yoo's chin, making her to look at her. She smiled softly before wiping away the tears that fall from her eyes. "You don't need to say sorry," Her stepmother said. "I think you should be with why you love, just like I am."

"But ... What about Ye-jun? Appa said -"

"Ever since I met your Appa, you not always listening to him, do you?" Her stepmother cut her off, smirking a little. "You don't need to now as well. This time listen to me. I'll talk with your Appa and you'll talk with Ye-jun and you tell him you can't give him your heart. It's taken." Ji-yoo smiled, wiping the new tears that fall from her eyes. 

Ji-yoo's POV
"I told Hakyeon not to come but he should have knew that it meant that I want to do it alone," I said, pouting as I crossed my arms. Jaehwan laughed in his spot in the driver seat as he continued to drive with me on the passenger seat. "Hyung was worried. You can't blame him, Noona. He loves you to much to take risks."

I scoffed, looking out of the window. "And to think I want to break up with someone for him," I mumbled. "You know, me and the others are happy for you and Hyung." I looked at Jaehwan and he was grinning, not taking his eyes from the road. "He told us everything."

I blushed, wide eyes before looking away from him. "He didn't," I mumbled. He glanced at me and then back at road with confused look. "Noona, he told us you both admitted that you love each other and that's it."

I looked at him, "Really?" I asked. He looked at me and saw my cheeks were pink. He smirked, "Why? What did you thought he told us?" I shook my head, "Nothing!" I looked away again as he laughed. "Just look at the road," I said. 

"Okay," He said in english with a grin which made me chuckle a little. A few minutes later, Jaehwan parked the car in front the park I used to go with Hakyeon a few years ago. I smiled at the memories. 

"Noona, you sure you want to go there alone?" I looked at Jaehwan, who had a concern look. I smiled, "Yay, it's Ye-jun. I know him, he won't hurt me. He will never do that."

"But what if he will. You going to break up with this guy for Hyung," He said. "Well, if he will try. I have you to protect me at this moment, right?" I said, giving him a small smile. "Of course!" He agreed. "I just don't want anything to happen to you at the first place, Noona."

I grabbed his hand that was on the wheel. "Thank you, Jaehwan. But I can't be with two men at the same time. I want to be with Hakyeon Oppa so I have to do it." He gave a small nod and gave a small smile, "Nothing bad will happen if you got me, N Hyung and the other members."

I smiled and nodded, "Nothing bad will happen." I climbed out of the car and started walking around there, searching for Ye-jun, hoping he was already there. 

I stopped at one bench and smiled at it, thinking about when Hakyeon came to look for me after I fought with my Mom. 

Flashback
"Ji-yoo." 

I looked up from the ground when I heard a soft voice calling my name. Hakyeon stood in front of me, looking down at me with his concern eyes. He kneeled down in front of me, taking my hands in his. 

"Je jeongsin-iya?" He scolded gently. My eyes filled with tears again, "Oppa ..." I tried to talk but my voice cracked. He stood up, pulling me with him. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to a hug.

I hugged back immediately, sobbing into his chest as I felt his fingers my hair. "Gwaenchanh-a," He whispered. "I'm sorry for making you angry," I managed to say through my sobs. "Shh," He whispered.

End flashback.

Suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around me. I quickly pulled away, turning around to face Ye-jun. He looked at me confused. "Y-Ye-jun," I said. "What's wrong?" He asked. "I called you last night a few times but you didn't answered or called back."

"I ... I need to talk with you," I said. He frowned but nodded. I took a deep breath, looking around the almost empty park before back at him. "Let's break up," I said before looking down, biting my lower lip. 

"What?" He asked and I looked back up at him. "Ye-jun, I want to break up," I said. "Why? What are you talking about?" He asked, taking a step towards me but I took a step back, making him stop. "Ji-yoo."

"I can't do it anymore," I said. He slightly shook his head, taking steps towards me. He grabbed my arm as I tried to take a step back. "Ji-yoo, don't," He said. "Ye-jun, please, don't make it -"

"Is it Hakyeon?" He cut me off. "He was your first love, right? That's why I came. I didn't want you to be around him. I want you to look only at me. I'm your man." I shook my head slightly, looking away from him before back at him. 

He pulled me towards him, trying to kiss me but I pulled away, "Ye-jun, I care about you. I really do but I love Hakyeon," I admitted and he froze. "I love Hakyeon, it's always going to be him."

He stared at me for a moment before he looked over my shoulder and he glared there. I frowned slightly and turned to my side to see Hakyeon walking over. Jaehwan  stood by the side, watching. 

"Oppa," I said, slightly shocked to see Hakyeon. "I thought I should come anyway even though I asked Ken," He replied as he came up to us. He stood by my side and wrapped his arm around my shoulder as he looked at me. "Let's go."

He started dragging me with him but then Ye-jun grabbed my arm, making me stop. I looked back at him and saw he was glaring at Hakyeon and he did the same to him. Hakyeon grabbed my arm that Ye-jun was holding and pulled it away.

"Do you have something to say?" Hakyeon asked Ye-jun, pulling me slightly behind him. "A lot," Ye-jun said, glaring at him. I looked between them, scared that it will lead to a big fight but luckily, Jaehwan stepped in time. 

"Hyung, Noona, let's go!" He said, running over. He wrapped his arms around me and Hakyeon before pulling us away. Jaehwan took a deep breath and let it out, "Oh thank god," He breathed out as we rushed to the cars. 

I looked at Hakyeon, "Why did you came, Oppa? I told you not to," I said softly. "I wanted to," He replied before looking at the younger boy, "Ken, Ji-yoo will go with me, I need to take her somewhere so you can go back to the dorm, thanks."

Jaehwan pulled a face, "Hyung, I didn't do it for you." He grinned before wrapping his arms around me, pulling me closer to his side, "I did that for Noona." Hakyeon gave a small chuckle before speaking, "Of course you did. When I asked you if you could do something for me you said you couldn't but when I said Ji-yoo's name you jumped on it."

I smirked and he continued, "Do you like my girlfriend?" Jaehwan grinned, nodding, "Of course, and I'm not the only one." Hakyeon glared at him, "What did you said?!" I rolled my eyes with a smile while Jaehwan laughed before hiding behind me as Hakyeon took a step towards him.

End POV