taken three

TAKEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna put her palm at Yuri forehead and compare to her temperature she sigh"i guess you really cried a lot last night"Yuri swift her position but she feel like someone is touching her slowly she open her eyes.

 

"ahmm Hyuna what are doing here?"Yuri ask after blinking a few times to adjust her eyes.

 

"hi i just thought you need a nurse right now after Yoona call me how are feeling?"Hyuna asked with a concern smile.

 

"im ok it just a headeach i think i dont have proper sleep last nigh"Yuri force a smile.

 

"didnt i told you last night take care of yourself ashh but look at you i think we should sleep then but before that lets eat first"Hyuna grab Yuri hands but the latter wont bulge"come Yul get up dont be lazy its not for you"Yuri pouted her lips.

 

"eh dont pout or else i'll kiss you"Hyuna playfully said Yuri cant help but giggle"okay bit i need to change first"Hyuna arc her brows"yah why your still wearing that clothes i change i dont want to eat with a stink person"Yuri laugh while getting up "ahmm Hyuna why Yoong call you"Hyuna look at Yuri but close her eyes immediately when she saw Yuri is shirtless "eh Yul dont do that again"Yuri laugh echoed in the room "like you did not see me before"Hyuna blush hard"I know right but atleast not like that i dont want your members to think im a "Hyuna answers without looking at Yuri.

 

"Ok im all sit come lets eat so i can sleep more"Yuri hold Hyunas hand while they walk to the door "wait what we should eat then did you buy breakfast?"Hyuna noded.

 

"yep i give it to Yoona before going to your room"Yuri smile then call Yoona on their way to kitchen"Yoong where's the food "Yoona wided her eyes when Yuri ask her about the food"eh what food Yuri?"Sooyoung and Seohyun ask "food Hyuna brought food right"the two look at Yoona whos had her eyes poping out .

 

"oh my gosh im sorry Unnies i thought Hyuna brought that food for us"Yoona said while scratching head Seohyun wided her eyes "oh my gosh Yoona unnie were sorry unnie i didnt know thats for Yur

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter