taken two

TAKEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuri was still in the bed when Yoona came in.

 

"Unnie wake up it almost 10 in the morning come on you need to get ready"Yoona shake Yuri gently But Yuri did not bulge even a bit.

"yah unnie if you wont get up now im going to jump in your bed"yuri just motion Yoona using her hand telling her to leave her.

"okay you dont really want i count one up to three if you wont get up i will call seobaby to get you"Yoona started to jump but Yuri shooe her away.

"yah Yoona ah please stop im dizzy i dont want to get up besides we dont have schedule today and tomorrow so please let me sleep more"Yuri said.

Yoona wided her eyes "hehehe sorry unnie i forgot"Yuri chuckle at Yoona dorkiness "its ok Yoong now please i want to sleep more"Yuri said while Yoona started to walk away with a frowning face.

"i know what happen i just want to cheer you up unnie"Yoona said in low voice but Yuri manage to heard what Yoona say.

Yuri sigh but did not bother to mind Yoona ofcourse she would know Yuri know how hard she cried last night thats why she dont want them to see her state right now Yuri close her eyes slowly thinking what had happen to her and Jessica she started to go to sleep.

IN THE LIVING ROOM.

"Taeyeon unnie can i invite Hyuna here?"Yoona asked Taeyeon who is busy putting a nail polise.

"Yah sure why not but why are you asking me of you can invite her anyways?"Taeyeon answers Yoona.

"i just want to make sure that she's welcome here you know"Yoona said eyeing Jessica at the side silently listening to them.

"silly kid of course Hyuna is welcome here you want me to pick her up"Taeyeon said looking up to Yoona that was towering her with a erted grin.

"aish unnie stop with your dirty brain"yoona said when Taeyeon yelp"Ouch Fany whats your problem"Taeyeon hish in pain when Tiffany rightfoot kick her Tiffany just glare at her.

While Jessica arch her brows when Yoona sit beside her while starting to dial Hyuna's number a after a ring Hyuna answer her phone.

"hello Yul honey why are you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter