taken six

TAKEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

FAST FORWARD

While the girls was waiting for their ride Seohyun approach them, "Unnie whose going to drive you home?"Tiffany was the one to answer "its Nickhyun oppa so dont worry"Seohyun nod "Ok but unnie please dont drink too much,whats the name of the place?"Seohyun ask once again Tiffany smile then tell Seohyun where they were going,Seohyun this time did not ask anymore when the door bell ring.

"oppss i got this im sure its oppa"Tiffany almost jump making Jessica and Sunny smirk, but Seohyun just observe them.

"she said a few hours ago she like Taeng but now she look like teenage girl got a date from her crush"Sunny laugh,Seohyun perk her ears "ahmm Jessica unnie where is Taeyeon unnie" Seohyun ask its odd Taeyeon should be around right now that they dont have schedule "ahm dont know macnae i was asleep you Sun?"Jessica turn to Sunny.

"she said she have something to do"then Tiffany call the two, "Jessie and Sunny our ride is here"they heard a loud voice the three get up "i walk you unnie to the door" the two smile.

"good evening oppa please take care of my sisters"Seohyun said without blinking her eyes "yeah sure no worries i get them back no scratch and good evening too Seohyun sshi"Neckhyun said eyes fix on Tiffany,Seohyun roll her eyes.

"ok girls lets go"Nick offer his arm for Tiffany "were going now macnae dont worry if anything just call us"Jessica said even she is not interested in this Tiffany so called night out, they walk to the elevator while Seohyun close the door.

AT THE BAR

The three girls was already drunk Sunny is in the dance

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter