taken five

TAKEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica enter Yuri's room she feel nervous breathing deep she talk.

 

 

 

"Yuri im sorry please hear me first"Jessica look up to meet Yuri eyes."i know you probably hate me right now but i want you to hear my side"Yuri chuckle.

 

 

 

"no need for explainition i already know i dont want another insult in my broken pride"Yuri proceed to the door but Jessica block her"Yuri i just hear me first after i finish i let do whatever you want just hear"Jessica said her tone is pleading.

 

 

 

"Jessica stop i dont want didnt you told me i can do whatever i want you dont care"Yuri pause for a seconds."ok lets talk tomorrow i need to go Hyuna is waiting"Yuri give up she cant stand to close to Jessica afraid that she soften if Kessica talk to her that way for another minutes.

 

 

 

"no Yul were going to talk now and you cant go out your and sick its cold outside"Jessica wont back out.

 

 

 

Yuri close her eyes but still trying her best not to shout at the latter"i said were going to talk tomorrow so please just move let me pass i dont want Hyuna to get bored from waiting" Jessica nod Yuri then walk away from her.

"come on Hyunie ah"Yuri offer her hand for hyuna to get up. "were going now i promise to make Yuri rest"Hyuna bow a little then they walk outside the dorm.

"yah jessie i though your going to get Yuri"Tiffany almost shout. "tiff

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter