taken four

TAKEN
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I SUGGETS TO READ THE CHAPTER THREE IN CASE YOU DID NOT CHECK I EDITED THAT CHAP PLEASED DROP AT THREE

 

 

 

Jessica broke down crying her heart out she curl at her bed shoulder is shaking when a knock was heard.

"hi Jessie are okay?"Tiffany rub jessica's shoulder slowly while the blond cried even more getting up Jessica hug Tiffany crying at her.

"Tiff why im feeling like this...I feel like i cant breath it feel so hurt"Jessica said between her cries.

"Jessie its okay i know how you feel"Tiffany say in sad voice Jessica look at Tiffany with a questioning look.

"what do you mean Tiff?"Tiffany smile a sad one.

"Jessie i think we feel the same way i feel the same towards Tae but i choose to stay close to her unlike you"Tiffany pause she hold Jessica's face caressing it.

"Jessie if your afraid that people will judge you...You know its normal but atleast we dont hurt the person we care for"Tiffany said.

Jessica cry slowly subsides "Tiff i dont know im so confuse i dont know how i really feel to Yuri i love how she cared and show her love to me but i feel like i cant love her Tiff im afraid to take her i dont want to get hurt you know Yuri im afraid how she show her feelings Tiff i did not played her heart im not dating anyone aside from her"Tiffany frown to what Jessica was said.

"Are you sure Jessie but what with Taec and Donghae?"Tiffany asked her brows are meeting.

"Tiff im so sorry but i cant resist Donghae you know from the start i really like him about Taec he knows im dating Yuri were just friend"Jessica said.

"Jessie you cant stay like that you should  pick one its ether Yuri or Donghae yo iraqi cant hurt Yuri over and over again she really love you Jessie"Tiffany said still confused she herself was sure she love Taeyeon from the start but afraid to lost Taeyeon if she confess.

"thats what im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter