Five

My New Sajangnim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Early morning in President Kang Residence is not really quiet. Haera always starts her daily activity with cutting and chopping something to make breakfast. Well, it’s early breakfast actually. Who is preparing breakfast at 05.00 this early. But, it has been her habit for years. 

“Yeobo, what are you doing? It's still early morning.” President Kang approached her.

“Omma, it’s noisy.” Gina woke up too and nagging when she saw her mother happily making sound in the morning that woke her up. They’re still with their pyjamas and sleepy eyes. Haera felt sorry to her beloved ones because made them wake up this early.

“Ommo, did I wake you up?” She asked. President Kang and his daughter nodded. Haera felt sorry and asked them back to sleep. An hour later, they are sitting in the dinning room to have breakfast. President Kang’s family always have breakfast at 06.00 in the morning because Haera has to go to work early. She is a surgeon in Seoul university hospital and she has to lecture the residents and interns in the morning. Gina is a smart girl just like her mother. She is in her first year as elementary school student, she is only  5 years-old after all and she is one of the smartest student in her school. 

“Yeobo, can you come to my office this afternoon?” President Kang asked his wife when they were on the way to the hospital after dropping Gina to her school.

“Your office? Wae?” She asked confusedly. She stared to her husband who’s driving beside her.

“I have something I should discus with you. Really important and I need your opinion. I will explain everything this afternoon. He explained.

“Arraseo, I will come.” She said. They stopped in Seoul university hospital minutes later. She gave him a quick peck before getting off the car.

 

FNC Entertainment

“Knock...knock..” Someone knocking President Kang’s office. His face is sparkling when he realized who’s coming. 

“Samchon.” President Kang hugged the man who knocking his office door before.

“Kang Hyun Min Sajangnim. Ommo, you grow so fast.” He . The one who’s coming is Min Doo Sik, he is a movie producer, director and also president Kang’s maternal uncle. He invited his uncle to sit down and served him a cup of coffee. PD Min looked around to his office and amazed by them. He never imagined that his orphan nephew will survive after his parents and brothers died in plane crash when he was still in high school 18 years ago. President Kang had to take the responsibility as the only heir who left. His family business was not so big that day but he is the one who make it big. Now, he’s known as a young chaebol in South Korea.

“Hyun Min-ah, why you ask me to come here?” PD Min asked to his ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter