Three

My New Sajangnim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun arrived in FNC building at 9 in the morning, the weather was still gloomy like few days before. Some staffs and artists run to one direction that made him confused.

“Hyung, what are you doing here. Hurry.” N. Flying Kwangjin said to Jonghyun who was watching the people run

“Yaaa, yaa...yaaa...what happen here? Where will we go?” He followed Kwangjin and the others.

“To the hall, there is a sudden meeting today. I heard that they will introduce our new Sajangnim.” Jonghyun eyes widened. He knew that they will replace the CEO but he didn’t know they will replace the president too.

“Sajangnim? Wae? I thought that our president is still CEO Han’s father. Is he really sold the entire company?” Jonghyun disbelief with his own words but that was just happened in front of him now. Kwangjin shrugged his shoulders. He didn’t have an idea about it. They arrived in the hall five minutes before the meeting began.

“Kwangjin, Jonghyun. Sit here.” FT Island Jonghoon waved his hand to the men who just appeared. Jonghyun sat down beside Jonghoon and Kwangjin sat beside him.

“Jonghoon-ah. What happen?” Jonghyun whispered to his fellow FNC.

“They said, they will introduce the new president. Our new Sajangnim. I know that they will change entire top management but I never imagine that they will change the president as well.” He said unbelief.

“Hmm, I think the new sajangnim is very wealthy. FNC is not a collapse company.” Kwangjin said. His fellow FNC nodded. They waited for five minutes before the actual meeting begin. CEO Han walked toward the stage and greeted all of his artists and employees.

“Good morning, everyone. I’m sorry for this sudden meeting. You must already known about this company and my departure. I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. I can’t be with FNC family from now on. You must be surprised why my family sold this company to someone. But, I won’t tell you why because that’s personal reason. Your new president is someone with major shareholder in this company. He has more 90% of portion in our beloved FNC.” His words made the riot in the meeting room. Some of the still don’t believe that their catchy CEO will left the company he built with love and passion.

“Ommo, more than 90%? It’s joking right? How could a person has such a much money.” Several employees whispered to one and another to express their unbelievable feeling. CEO Han asked them to quiet and he continued his speech. Few minutes later he invited someone to come in. Someone came in to the hall right

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter