Two

My New Sajangnim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jonghyun-ah, when will you register your wedding?" Mr. Lee asked his son over the phone from Busan.

"Not yet aboji, she's still under contract that forbid her to in any love life now." Jonghyun said with his enormous disappointment.

"What? Aigoo, you know son, in my era the biggest problem that will resist your love life are parents and family, but what happen to the celebrity these days. Why you should have your agency permission to get married?" Mr. Lee nagged. They had a private wedding ceremony in a small church in Busan three months ago. Only family were attending. Even Cnblue members don’t have any idea about it. But their biggest concern is, they haven’t registered their marriage.

"Arasseo aboji, I will handle this. Don't worry." Jonghyun said and hung up the phone.

Meanwhile in the same time, Seungyeon weakly ate her lunch in her father's restaurant.

"Appa, should I stop to be actrees?" Her question startled Mr. Yoo who sat in front of her. He never expected that his oldest daughter will say something like that. Being an actrees is her dream.

"Are you love him that much?" Mr. Yoo asked. Seungyeon nodded weakly.

"So, what is your concern? I like that guy. He is my actual son in law after all" Mr. Yoo said.

"It's not the problem, appa. But, my company doesn't allow me to do that. I'm still under contract for three years to go. But, I can't wait that long, so does oppa. What should I do, appa? How if I get pregnant before we register our wedding? It will become a bigger scandal, appa" Seungyeon weakly said. Her beautiful eyes are teary.

Mr. Yoo smiled and her head. "Child, if you love him that much, you should follow your heart. There must be a way that will be the best path to you and him." He said wisely. Seungyeon wiped her tears and smiled to her respected father.

Jonghyun arrived in Seungyeon home with heavy head. They still live separately, but Jonghyun often visit her in their new house meanwhile Jonghyun still stay in his old house. He didn't feel so well since morning.

"Yeobo, are you at home?" Jonghyun called his wife when he arrived home. Seungyeon who was in the bathroom came out and approached her husband.

"Oppa, are you okay? Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter