Four

My New Sajangnim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeobo, why do you look so happy today?” President Kang teased his happy wife. “Are you that happy meeting that Lee Jonghyun guy?” He pretended to be jealous. Haera smiled looking at her husband’s face.

“Oppa, Lee Jonghyun is really handsome. I’m so happy today.” She said while preparing the dinner. President Kang hugged her from behind and gave her a sweet threat.

“Yeobo, don’t fall for him, okay. Or I won’t allow you to visit my office again.” He tickled her. Haera laughed, trying to release herself from her husband.

“Arrasseo, oppa. I will never fall for him. My husband is more handsome than him.” She said and gave him a quick peck. President Kang smiled and release the hug.

“Yeobo, where is Gina?” He couldn’t find his only daughter around the house.

“She is playing downstairs with our neighbour.” She said.

“She is quick to make friend. What a smart girl.” President Kang murmured praising his daughter.

The meals are almost ready when the sound of elevator heard. President Kang walked toward his penthouse’s private elevator to see who is coming.

“Aunty, let’s have dinner with us.” Gina invited Seungyeon to have dinner together.

“I can’t honey, I have an appointment with someone.” Seungyeon said while sending her home.

“Wae? We can asked your friend to join us too.” Gina begged. Seungyeon shook her head and said goodbye to her before closing the elevator.

“Gina, who are you with?” President Kang asked when he saw her daughter. Gina run to approach him.

“I played with preety aunty, appa. She lived downstairs. Her house is beautiful but smaller than ours. She is very nice aunty.” She explained.

“Really? It’s nice to see you make a friend quickly, princess. I’m sorry there are not much children live here.” President Kang felt apologized to her daughter because she barely find children around her age in the building.

“Gina, change your clothes. Dinner is almost ready.” Haera shouted from the kitchen. Gina released herself from her father hug and run to her room. Meanwhile, president Kang goes back to the kitchen to approached his wife. He was curious about something.

“Yeobo, who is preety aunty that Gina means? She said that she played with preety aunty downstairs.” He asked. He has no opportunity to introduce himself to the neighbours because of his busy schedule.

“Ahaa,,, I think the preety aunty she means is Gong Seungyeon. She is the most beautiful neighbour we have.” She said.

“Gong Seungyeon? The famous actress? Lee Jonghyun former virtual wife?” He asked many questions simultaneously. Haera nodded.

“Oppa, I hit a jackpot.” She said happily that made her almost slip to the floor because of happiness.

“Yaa, be careful. What kind of jackpot?” President Kang confused.

“We have Lee Jonghyun in our company and we have Gong Seungyeon as our neighbour. Oh god, I wonder if they still contact each other or not.” President Kang shook his head. He knew that his wife is a loyal fan of Gonglee couple since WGM era four years ago when Gina still a baby. She watched them while feeding her daughter.

“Yaa,... Yaa... Yaa..please stop to be a delusional fan mom” President Kang pulled her nose. She sweetly smack him in order to stop him from pulling her nose.

                                           ------------------

Jonghyun came in to her house with uneasy feeling. The house is so empty and dark. No sound heard. The only sound heard is his steps. “Where is she? Why it’s so quiet?” He murmured. But suddenly someone

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter