One

My New Sajangnim
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather outside FNC entertainment is really gloomy today. The clouds are very dark and rain kept falling soaking the road in front of the building. The weather inside is not really different from outside. An unusual riot about the rumor of the changing management made them scared.

"Yonghwa hyung, are you really sure that CEO Han will sell this company? So how about us?" Jungshin and Jaejin kept asking the same question to Jung Yonghwa who was known to be close with CEO Han.

"I don't know. But, that what he just said to me." Yonghwa replied.

"Ommo, ottokke? What will happen to us if our new CEO doesn't treat us well like CEO Han did?" AOA Yuna said, her eyes are teary.

The rumor about the changing management of FNC entertainment were echoing in the company for almost two weeks. The artists, idols, bands, comedians and staffs were worrying about their future fate. But only one person who didn't really care about the riot in the company. He kept busy with his phone and text someting to someone.

"Jonghyun-ah, stop looking at your phone. We should think about our future fate after CEO Han left." FT Island Hongki nagged him. Jonghyun lift his head and gave Hongki his confused look.

"Don't be too paranoid guys. We earned so much fortunes for this company. I guarantee that our new sajangnim will treat us well even better that what CEO Han ever did to us." Jonghyun said and back to his phone again.

"Don't be so sure, Jonghyun-ah. You'll regret it later if the reality is not like what you're expected." Jonghoon said worriedly.

Jonghyun didn't really hear what Jonghoon just said. Because he still busy with his phone. He always smile to see his phone lately. But nobody knows the reason. Jonghyun is not an open person. He never told anybody about his feeling.

"Aigoo,,, so, this girl is the reason why you always ignored me when I was talking to you, Lee Jonghyun." Yonghwa grabbed Jonghyun phone and saw what he just saw befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter