Vacation (Part 2)

Because You're my Friend

 

After my swimming lesson with Hoya, we planned to go in here. We went to a Bar. Wow. This Bar seems expensive and I had found out that it’s also belongs to Sunggyu’s Resort.

I look behind and saw Woohyun putting his hand around Hyuna’s shoulder. Yieee. They look cute together. Hoya was just beside me as we sit in a table.

“Hey, Let’s danceeee~~” Sungyeol said as Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sunggyu, Hyuna, Woohyun, and Hoya went on the Dance floor. I was left with Myungsoo. WAHH TT^TT Hoya shouldn’t have left me. Myungsoo’s aura seems dark.

I glance at him and he just continues drinking. “Myung, Don’t you want to dance?”

“I don’t like dancing, you know that.”

“Okay. Uhm. Myungsoo I’ll just go in there” Pointing at the Dance floor. What’s wrong with him? He’s scary. I stood up and dance with Hoya. Who pull me close to him.

The Music became a Slow Song. Wah. He put his hands on my waist and he grabbed my hands and put it around his neck. I think my face becomes red. Wahhhh~

He grins at me. “~~~~~~, You look beautiful tonight.”

“Thanks” I chuckled. I look around and saw all the couples around us. I also saw Hyuna with Woohyun while the other Infinite members went back on our table. I felt a sudden dizziness.

“Are you okay?”

“Yes, I’m fine. I’m just dizzy.”

“Let’s go. You need some rest.” He hold my hand and went on the table.

“Aye, the couple is finally here.”

“Hey guys, I’m taking ~~~~~ home now.”

“WHY??!!” “ARE YOU PLANNING TO DO SOMETHING!?”

“Nooo! She’s Dizzy! What are you guys saying!?” -___-

“Ahhh~ Okay. HA HA”

“Byeeeeeee NOONAAA!!”

HOYA’S POV:

I send her back to Sunggyu hyung’s beach house. I wonder why she suddenly felt dizzy. She changed her clothes and lay on her bed. I sat in her bed. And she looks at me, smiling.

“Howonnnn~~ Don’t be worried. I’m fine. You are over-reacting. Hahaha.”

“But, I need to be sure.”

“Wieeeee~ Howonnnn do care for meeeeee” She cooed. And she pulled me beside her. And now Im laying beside her. I’m a boy. I do have needs. =___=

“Howoonnnnnnn~ Why are you quiet?” poke my cheeks.

“~~~~~, sleep now.”

“I’m not sleepy~!”

“Do you want something to eat? Or want to drink?”

“Nope, I don’t wan anything. Howon, what will you do if I’m already gone?” She ask me. She seemed so serious.

“I don’t know. Maybe I’ll be sad.” Because I love her. I don’t want her to go.

“If that happened, please don’t be sad. Huh? Promise me.”

“Why are you saying that? Are you going anywhere?”

“Nope, Haha. Just saying” She smiled at me…. A fake smile.

After an Hour she fell asleep and The door opened. I saw Hyuna.

“Hey, You’re watching over her?”

“Yeah. She suddenly felt dizzy.”

“Again?”

“What do you mean?”

“She always feel dizzy. I don’t know. But I don’t feel good about it.”

“She said, It’s just she’s tired.”

“Maybe she is.”

________________________

ANOTHER UPDATE! WIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~

SUBCRIBERS! HIHI~ LOVE YOU ALL!