Vacation (Part 1)

Because You're my Friend

 

“Hey!! What are the two of you doing in there? Why are you guys so slow? Can’t you move fast??” Myungsoo shouted from downstairs, irritated.

“Wait! HAHAHA. We’re just packing ~~~~~’s things!”Hyuna said while giggling beside you.

“Let’s go.” You said as you get your things.

“Myungsoo is so fun” She said while getting her things. You and Hyuna are both wearing denim shorts with tank tops and shades.

“What are the two of you wearing??” Myungsoo asked as he glared at us.

“What’s wrong with us? It’s hot you know!” Hyuna stuck her tongue out.

“Tsk. Can you girls at least wear a jacket?”

“Why would we? It’s summer!”

“So?”

“What so?”

“Pssshhhh.” And with that he walked out.

You and Hyuna went together with Myungsoo. They all agreed meeting at resort. After 4 hours of travel, you saw the Beach Resort. It was really Big. And the View was so amazing. There are many tourist and visitors in there.

“HEYYOOOO!!!!” Dongwoo shouted at us. And you saw infinite.

“Errr. Why is the two of them so reaveling?”

“They are just y.”

“Wewww~ Im melting at them.” They said as they look at you and Hyuna.

“ERT!” Hyuna shouted.

YOUR POV:

We went inside Sunggyu’s Beach house. Me and Hyuna are Roomates. While Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Sungjong are in one room, Sunggyu and Woohyun, Hoya and Dongwoo’s are in the same room.

Hyuna and I wear the Bikini she brought us. “Hyunaaaa~~ Isn’t this too y.”

“We’re y” She said. -_____- Oh kayyyyy… She said so.

“And! Bestie! It’s time for us to look for some hot guys. Kyaaaaa~”

As soon as we got out, Infinite is not in there anymore. “I guess, They already went in the beach.” She said as she holds my hand. “Let’s go bestieeee!!”

We saw infinite and I notice All the girls. AS IN ALL the girls in there are swooning over them. Myungsoo who’s busy reading a book. Hoya and Sunggyu who were currently lying. Dongwoo and Woohyun who were surfing. And Sungjong and Sungyeol who were playing waters. 

“HEY!! How can you guys left us alone!!??” Hyuna shouted at them while pouting. I noticed all of them stopped and their eyes widened.

“Errr~ Hyuna this is embarrassing. They are all looking at us.”

“Duh, Bestie. Because we are Hot.” She flipped her hair. And with a minute they are all around us.

“What are you guys doing?” Hyuna raised her brow.

“Why are the two of you wearing bikini?” Sunggyu asked.

“Because we’re in a beach? DUH. The answer is obvious. What do you want? Were gonna wear some jacket and a pants?” Hyuna put her hands on her waist. Wahhh~ She’s really y.

“But….”

“Wahhhhh!! The two of you!! Are sinners! Making meeee drool!” Dongwoo said as he covers his eyes.

“Yeah. Huhu TT^TT Why are you so y??” Sungjong asked.

“Wahhhh!!!! I think Im going crazy if I look at the two of them!” Sungyeol shakes his head.

Then Hyuna and I both laughed.

“We’re going to look for Hotties!! Kyaaa! Bestieeee~ Let’s gooooo!” Hyuna clings her hand with me. Haha. She really loves to look for a handsome guy.

“WHAT!!??” Woohyun furrowed his eyes. “You can’t!”

“Why?”

“Because you don’t need to look for one. The HOTTIES are already infront of you.” Woohyun mocked.

I noticed that… They are so Hot. How can they be this hot?

“Whatever.” I laughed at Woohyun’s reaction towards Hyuna. It’s so obvious. Are they guys dating? Hihi~ I will ask Hyuna later.

Hoya was glancing at me so I smiled at him while Myungsoo went back on reading his book.

________________

HAHAAH. a boring chapter XD hihi~ 

CONTINUE TO LOVE. COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!

THANKS!!! huhu TT^TT Where are my Subies? Why can't I feel you all? huhu TT^TT