Chapter 27

Because You're my Friend

 

“Unnie, What are you guys talking about?” Jinah said as she sat beside you. “Ah, It’s nothing…” you smiled at her. Hyuna rolled her eyes. “So, Hyuna-unnie, come with us!” Jinah smiled at her. “I’m not in the mood to go shopping with you guys. Anyways, I’m not your unnie… You’re older than me.” She said as she stood up and leave, irritated.

“What’s wrong with her, unnie?” Jinah said looking a bit disappointed on what Hyuna told her… yeahhhh.. Fake. What a great actress… Well, you being nice, didn’t mind what Hyuna said and look at Jinah. “Don’t mind her. She have mood swings..” You laughed. “oh.” She gave an ‘O’ shape in .

You spent the whole day with Jinah. You found her cute and nice. (Of course She’s not). You tried to call hyuna but she didn’t reply on you. Sometimes you don’t know if you will believe Hyuna because you know that Jinah is so sweet. That’s why Myungsoo fell for her… Is that even the reason?

You brought dresses which picked by Jinah… you don’t even like wearing dresses like that. But, you don’t want to upset Jinah. After the shopping the two of you decided to go home, of course Myungsoo fetch the two of you.  He asked you if you can go with them and you said yes. After that he sent Jinah home together with you.  You sat in the passenger seat beside myungsoo.

As the two of you were left in the car it becomes silent, you only look down all the way home not wanting to look at Myungsoo. He stopped the car and you look outside. Wondering why he stopped it when you guys in the middle of the way home. “What’s wrong?” You asked him. He bit his lower lip and looked at you, emotionless. “~~~~~-ah” He was not like that a while ago. “Why?”

“Do you remember what today is?” he said as he reached for your hand. *Today? Today? What’s with today… * he still stare at you and continue “It’s our anniversary today, funny right?” He smiled at you but it makes your heart ache. Why does he have to bring that topic again? You sighed. He smiled at you and looked again in the road. “How are you and woohyun?” He went back driving. Yeah, He’s literally driving and he’s also driving you crazy. “Why did you asked about that?” You asked him.

“You guys are dating, right?” He asked you. Where in the world did he find that? You kept quiet and he continued “I guess you guys are alright.” He smiled. You love his smiles… his smile is so warm, gentle, true and show so much care. You came back to your senses without thinking you asked him “Do you love Jinah?”

He kept quiet and said “I don’t know.” He told you. That time you felt a little relief. You decided to change the topic asking him if he watch ‘Gag concert’ and saw brownie. You guys laugh all the way home. You’re happy on what you guys have now.

Few hours later, Hyuna on the other hand went to a Club to have some fun. When she spotted few familiar people, too familiar to forget, it was Jinah with her friends. She was about to come near to her, to talk to her when A guy suddenly called her “Baby” he sat down beside her and kissed her in the lips.

Hyuna clenched her fist. *I knew it* she thought as she was going near to her when her phone rings.

“Yeobosseo?” It was her father telling her to go home and something happened.

“You’re dead fish tomorrow” She cursed her under her breath.

 

 

_______________

 

finally!!!! Im back again!

YAY!! It's already vacation!!!!! XD

How are you guys? ^^