Chapter 26

Because You're my Friend

Chapter 26:

“Hyuna… why does it hurt seeing them like that? I thought… I thought I can move on. But why does my heart is shuttering like a broken glass? I thought I can be happy once he has someone that can like him.” Your tears began falling as you leaned on Hyuna’s shoulder.

They didn’t know Woohyun and Hoya followed them. Woohyun sighed as he looks at Hoya who was just staring at them. Woohyun put his hand on Hoya’s left shoulder and said “Howon, Let’s go. Let’s leave them alone.”

“Hyung, I’m a martyr, right? I keep liking her when I know he likes him.” he said closing his eyes. “Don’t say that.” Woohyun told him angrily and continue “Of course she deserves you, just wait”

“How long am I going to wait? Tell me?”   Hoya looked at him then sighs.

You went home walking along the street when a car honks beside you. You saw it was Myungsoo together with his current girlfriend. He stopped the car and called you. “~~~~~!”

“oh? Myungsoo and Jinah… annyeong” You smiled at them awkwardly. “Unnie! Wanna ride with us? We’re going to your house anyways” Jinah… the girlfriend smiled at you sweetly. At that moment you kinda disagree with what Hyuna said about that girl… *She’s sweet* You thought.

“Ani, I can go home alone… and I have to go somewhere too” You smiled at them signalling them to go home already. “Okay, see you at home” Myungsoo waves at you. You nods at him.

Watching them happy makes you happy. You saw how Myungsoo smiles and it makes you smiles. There’s a part of it that hurts… and it’s seeing him with another girl. Your view of her change after talking to her all day. She really sweet and a nice girl though she dresses like that. Myungsoo keeps sticking with her like a glue. It’s kinda sweet looking at them like that. Months have pass and everything change.

Hyuna was in the cubicle of the girls rest room trying to fix her skirt because it was broken. When she heard a group of girls went inside the room.

“Jinah! You’re such a great actress” One of the girl chuckles and jinah just rolled her eyes. “well, of course! Who do you think I am?” She flips her hair and put some lipstick on her lips then she continued “Anyways… I already make them believe how good I am especially his sister… She’s such a loser.” And with that all of them started laughing.

Hyuna, on the other hand, gritted her teeth. *Bastard, you’re dead later.* After the group went out… Hyuna rushed to see You. You smiled at her telling her to seat beside you.

“Hyuna! Palli!” you pull her closer to you and continue “I’m planning to go to some movies with Jinah.. Come with us! It’s a girl’s night.”

“You really think she’s so kind? Tch.” Hyuna look at you. “Aye. What’s wrong with her? She’s so kind.. Can’t you notice it?” You elbowed her. “No, She’s not kind. Or nice or whatever. She’s such a jerk.” Hyuna mumbled. “Hey, Don’t say that. Here we go again…”

“But, Im telling you the truth! She’s not! And I heard her talking to her friends!” Hyuna said angrily. “Then, what did she talk about?” You asked her.

 

 

“Unnie, talked about what?” Jinah smiled at the two of you… fakely.. of course you couldn’t notice it. Hyuna look at her irritatedly.

 

 

 

 

----------------

 

OMAGASHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SO SORRY!!!!! *bows*

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME!! IM SO BUSY! SO SOSOSOSOSOSOS SOOOOORRRRYYYYYYY!!!!!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR WAITING FOR ME! I LOVE YOU!

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! AND FOR THE COMMENTS! THANKS! REALLY I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!!!!

 

CONTINUE SUBSCRIBING AND CONTINUE LOVING MA STORY!

AND!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SUBS IN MA NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/281232/lovely-farewell-fluff-hoya-infinite-woohyun-you