Chapter 36

Because You're my Friend

 

HYUNA’S POV:

~~~~~~ always experience dizziness. I wonder why…

“Hey, Babe.” Woohyun sit beside me and rest his head on my shoulder.

“Babe? Babe your face.”

“Ayeee~ I know you like it too!” he hugged me.

“Let go of me. They’re already wondering about us.”

“I told you. We should tell them that You’re already mine~” he whispers in my ear. Is he seducing me? -__-

“Stop it! I’m not yours!” I stuck my tongue out.

“Pssh. What are you thinking, by the way?”

“~~~~~~”

“What about her?”

“Nothing.”

I look outside the terrace and saw ~~~~~ with Hoya running towards the water. She looks happy. What about Myungsoo? I saw him looking at them. Jealous, I guess. I know that He stills love her. But…. ~~~~~. I don’t know anymore…. She seems to like Hoya now. We all know that they can never be together. They’re siblings. I feel sorry for Myungsoo, Can’t he just move on?

After a week, we all went home. Woohyun received a call from his brother telling that he should go to the Hospital. His Brother was sprained and need to be observed for a day. I went with Woohyun to see how his brother is doing.

“Sis-in-law!” Woohyun’s brother called me and gave me a hug.

“Hyung! Don’t hug  her!” He snap as he pulled me closer to him.

“SO possessive.”

We talked for almost 2s hour before decided to leave this place. As soon as I get out from Woohyun Brother’s room. I saw someone familiar.

It’s ~~~~~, what is she doing in the Hospital?

“Hey”

“Oh. Woohyun… I saw ~~~~~”

“Where?” He looked around and look at me.

“She went in there.” I pointed at the sign saying ‘Optometrist’. Why did she go in there? “Let’s go”

“Where?” Woohyun ask me as he grabbed my hands.

“Inside that.” I don’t know. But I don’t like what I’m feeling right now.  Is there something wrong with her eyes?

As we enter the room, I saw the doctor glancing at us. “Is there anything I can do for you? Miss?”

“Uhm… Can I ask something?”

“Oh sure, please have a sit.” I sit beside Woohyun who’s currently holding my hand.

“The girl who just got out from here. Kim ~~~~~, Why is she here?”

“Miss, I’m sorry but I can’t give personal information about my patients.”

“I’m her cousin. So tell me.”

I saw her eyes, hesitating to tell us. She let a big sigh. “She has a cancer. An Eye Cancer perhaps, if she don’t do the surgery she can be blind forever. The virus is already spreading. And she doesn’t have enough time. I told her to drink some of the medicine I given her… But It turns out that she doesn’t drink it all. I’m worried for her.”

Cancer…

Cancer…

Cancer…

She has a Cancer? It broke my heart after I heard that. It’s like I was shot by a gun. My bestie has a Cancer? Why didn’t she tell us?

A tear escaped from my eyes.

 

______________________

THERE YOU GO TT^TT ~~~~~~ HAVE A CANCER HUHU.

WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?? HUHU. WHY CAN'T I FEEL YOUR PRESENCE??

BTW, THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING 

LOVE YOU GUYS!

WELCOME NEW SUBSCRIBERS!! *\(^o^)/*