love at first sight

The Last Warrior

"you have to focus,we're going to attack now and then" he said "attack what? them again? isn't it enough that her father died" i was still staring at the blue sky above me "they're planning on getting back" my eyes widened "what? how?..who gave you permission to let another soldier spy on her! that was my job!" millions and millions of things was going on my head if i found it out first i would've never told anyone i wouldn't have to see her struggle like the first time"look your dad was concerned about you" i scoffed "about me? bull! he's concerned about himself! not me!" i stood up,dusted my trousers and walked towards the forest,im going to watch her again.watch her do errands or whatever she's doing,her presence calms me "Zayn! we're not done yet!" i turned around and said "yes we are" i continued walking when a girl called out "you're really going to make a fool of yourself again Malik?" the voice was familiar.cold but girly.it was her.my ex.the one i broke up to follow a girl who never loved me back.Amanda "how? huh?" i asked,facing her.i could feel that she really haven't move on "you're inlove with Emily aren't you" she said "what the hell are you talking about?!" i said "thats how you found that .that's how you acted when you knew her" i looked at her "this has nothing to do with that girl or anything between us.Amanda,im done with this.you knew how much i hated fighting,how i hated seeing other people get hurt" i was true to her,but our perspective about our tribe was different from each other.far different "fine then,go wherever the hell you want to go"

i saw the same band of dark brown hair under the same tree.she had this daily walks down the river side.i admired how she looks at the sky,how her eyes shine under the sun.but i could feel she's a bit upset,she was throwing rocks and in a minute or so i could feel my head bleeding,i was now staring at the blue sky with blood gushing down my forhead.i could feel footsteps,light one.i blinked two or three times then saw her on top of me.dark brown hair,deep brown eyes "are okay" she asked.this was as close as i could get.i'd thank that rock right now but im too busy admiring her "yeah i guess" i stood up,hands still covering my bleeding forehead "im such an idiot i had no idea someone was there"she held my hand,sending chills down my spine "no im fine really its just a bruise" she pulled out a small cloth.she pulled my hand away my forehead and placed her hand with the cloth instead.nothing else matters right now.im here in my paradise.her side.the way she looked at me,feels like she was looking through my soul,i could kiss her right now but i couldn't.she smiled and said "sorry..im..im emily" she grabbed my hand and placed it on the bruise,the cloth still in my hands "im..im Zayn" .why did i tell her my name.i wasn't supposed to do that.what if somebody told her about my tribe "well,i need to go now Zayn.i really am sorry" she smiled and left.i stood there wishing i could've pulled her into my arms as i watch her leave the river side.

tonight was another sleepless night.i could say that the guy i accidentaly hit,was pretty attractive.his frame was a bit muscular,like he had trainings then he was a bit taller than me.but there was something in him that makes him familiar,his eyes was something like the same eyes that gave me sleepless nights.but how could he be that guy? he seems nice and sweet.i couldn't help to smile on remembering the way he smiled.Zayn..is the new name of my love.well maybe not new love..but i fancy him.i stood up from my bed and decided to have a walk when i spotted Niall under my favorite tree 'its restricted here' i shouted.he turned around with a guitar on his lap "well there's nothing bad on being a rebel" he smiled.Niall always had this cheering smile.i sat next to him,looking at the stars "so .." he said trying to break the awkward silence between us "tell me about yourself" i said "what okay that was out of the blue" he smirked "okay so .. i love music,me and Harry are like twins..except he's more serious to things yet extremely flirty" he said throwing his head back and laughing "wow so you're like the less serious more shy part" i said with a smile "yeah"