innocent eyes

The Last Warrior

i saw her cry to death over his father's cold body,her eyes full of tears,her arms soaked in blood. i compared her face now with her face when i first saw her at the depths of the forest,her dark brown braided hair bouncing of her shoulder as she runs,racing against the wind,she suddenly stopped,keeping her balance,she draw an arrow from her back,charging the bow towards the harmless deer,she released the arrow in a heartbeat,killing the deer in a second.i looked at her eyes,eyes blazing like fire in adrenaline.i couldn't help to notice her flawless face,she was graceful in every move.she raised her hands in victory. i was interrupted when my father called me,i rushed over him "don't tell me you pity her.act brave my son" i shook my head and walked away.

I was sleepless later on,her cries and the picture of her struggling kept me awake for hours.i did want revenge.i want to avenge the death of my mother,but not with blood.blood revenge would only start a not ending game of revenge. sometimes i think,why am i here? whats my purpose in this kingdom,a kingdom who lives by blood for blood.i don't want to be part of a psychotic game where i have to kill another person just to prove that im stronger .i want to meet a person who wouldn't need to sacrifice her life for me,i want her to take me away from this psychotic place. "Zayn" i turned around and saw my father "dad" i said "how come your still awake,don't tell me her cries are agonizing you" i couldn't answer him,he knows me better than anyone does,he could determine whether im lying or not in a heart beat "my boy she's an enemy always remember that you should not pity the enemy" he patted my back and said "sleep now" 

i stared at the stars,my father's death playing in my head.i wiped a tear away from face and took a deep breath.i remembered the masked man's eyes.his eyes was not like any mad man's eyes.his eyes looked innocent,it wasn't full of hate,for a moment it made every pain go away,it made me want to just pull his mask off and see his face,his eyes weren't blazing in hate,it was innocent.i took another deep breath,intoxicating myself with the nightly breeze."Emily" a sweet mellow voice said.i turned around and saw mom,eyes red as mine "the elderly is here to see you" i followed my mom towards the great hall.The elderly sat on one of the chairs,his purple and gold robe flowing down his arms "sit down princess" he ordered "you do know the routine after a..coronation" i nodded.its time for the elderly to reveal what's instore for me "i hope you know of the 6 knights of peace and justice" i shook my head "your..father is quite smart" i know that he is but i couldn't help to ask "why sir" he took a deep breath and said "well if he told you earlier you would never grew into a such skilled princess" i looked at him,my eyes not having any idea "the 6 knights of peace and justice will reconcile after a 3 decades.this is the time of their reconciliation" i looked at my mom who was staring at nowhere "who.. who are they" i asked "The Last Warrior is you The Archer is Liam and The Guide is Louis" my eyes widened in surprise.me? warrior? "but thats only 3" Liam asked "yes.the other three are yet to be revealed" there was many questions going on in my mind "what are we for" i asked my voice trembling "to regain peace and justice now this is the most important things to remember" i took a deep breath and rearranged my mind "2 will come from the narcisian tribe one will come from.." as expected he didn't continue "from" he took a deep breath and said "he is yet to reveal but remember every knight of the 6 have one same quality bravery now remember this, form the 6, 1 will betray,1 shall pass away, 2 will be left behind and 2 will fall inlove"