CASE 10 FINAL BATTLE Part 2

Secret Game

CASE 10
FINAL BATTLE



Part 2

BRUUKK…

Another man falls down.

“Jae sama! Are you OK?” Jung Min asked worriedly.

“I’m fine.” 

Yunho follows Jung Min, he can see three guards, lying on the floor, two of them are still breathing, just fainted, while the other one is dying. He can’t help, but to stare at the dying one

“I don’t have a choice…it’s whether he killed me or I killed him…” Jae said softly, bitter enough to make Yunho comes back to his mind.

“I didn’t mean to...sorry,” Yunho said.

“Let’s move. We need to find LSM as soon as possible,” Jung Min said, and then they continue searching for LSM.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A figure hides behind the wall, watching his prey. They’re three people, who just left and now searching for LSM…

The figure follows them…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Junsu is walking silently through the desks and chairs. He knows his twin is there, near him. Junsu tries to calm his heartbeat, but it just getting louder and quicker.

DOOOORRR!!!

The shot surprises Junsu as he rolls back, trying to avoid the bullet. He can see the bullet passes him when there’s another flash, but there’s also something else that Junsu sees. It’s another bullet, spinning on the air, making his way to Junsu’s chest. Junsu jumps up as soon as he saw it and he manages to avoid it. Hyung…he’s using double bullets gun…

DOOORRR!!! DOOORRR!!! DOOORRR!!!

Junsu shoots three bullets when he’s still on the air, but he’s not aiming at Junho’s chest. He can’t kill him, he knows that, but he still doesn’t know whether he can bring Junho back or not. He decides to gamble at that opportunity, hoping that Junho will listen to his voice.

Junho easily avoids all the bullets by jumping back. When Junsu sets his foot at the floor again, Junho is already gone. Junsu knows that Junho is hiding, waiting for the right time to finish him.

“Hyung…please come back…” Junsu begged. His heart is too painful to bear anymore. Tears are falling. 

“Hyung…I…can’t do this…” Junsu cried,” Hyung…” He knows he rather kills himself than kills Junho. But he can’t, because he promised Yoochun…

[F.L.A.S.H.B.A.C.K]

Back there, at Han’s secret base…

“Yoochun…can you promise me one thing?” (Su)

“Hmm?” (Chun)

“Promise me that you’ll let me handle Junho.” (Su)

“But…” (Chun)

“Please…” (Su)

“I…I promise…but I want you to promise something too.” (Chun)

“What’s it?” (Su)

“Don’t ever think of giving up or do anything stupid, like killing yourself because you can’t bear the pain to fight your own brother…and you must win.” (Chun)

“I promise.” (Su)

[E.N.D O.F T.H.E F.L.A.S.H.B.A.C.K]

Tears flooding, Junsu doesn’t know how to stop himself from crying. 

“Hyung…” he mumbled as he cries.

Suddenly, he feels pain, pain on his back shoulder as a bullet pierces into Junsu’s flesh, he falls down, panting. 

Hyung…

He can feel some blood coming out from his wound. He’s lying in pain.

Am I going to die?

Blurred but sure, Junsu sees Junho, walking toward him from the darkness.

I’m sorry…Chun…

It seems…

I can’t keep my promise…

Junsu closes his eyes slowly.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SRING…SRING…SRING…

Siwon moves in very high speed, avoiding the fan knifes those were thrown by Heechul. He’s sweating. He must find a way to stop the fan knifes before he loosens his move and cuts by the fan knife. He tried to use his long sword earlier, to stop the fan knife, but it didn’t stop. Instead, it’s almost cut his head off.

Damn…what should I do??? Siwon asked himself.

Meanwhile…

“You’re a good one,” Leeteuk said with a smile on his face to tease Kyuhyun, but it doesn’t seem to affect Kyuhyun. Leeteuk is using his spears to defend himself from Kyuhyun’s twin swords attack. Leeteuk can see that Kyuhyun starts to pant.

“Damn!!! I wanna live!!! Hurry up and kill those ******* bastard already!!!” Changmin shouted, doesn’t even care about his word anymore, when Shindong chases him. But, Siwon and Kyuhyun are busy with their own battle.