CASE 10 FINAL BATTLE Part 3

Secret Game

CASE 10
FINAL BATTLE



Part 3

“Stop running, will you!!!” Shindong shouted as he chases Changmin,” I’m tired of chasing you…”

“Don’t chase me then!!! Let me live!!! I still haven’t fulfilled my ******* dream!!!” Changmin shouted back. Again, ignoring the word he chooses.

“Dream?” Shindong asked.

“I still wanna eat all ******* delicious FOOD in this whole world!!!” Changmin shouted desperately.

As soon as Leeteuk and Heechul hear the word ‘food’, they said,” Damn it…”

Kyuhyun and Siwon who are still fighting, confused with their opponents’ cursed word. But they don’t bother to ask because they are still busy trying to defeat them.

“Food? You mean you have food?” Shindong asked as he stops chasing Changmin. Changmin stops running too, confused with his opponent’s expression. Changmin can’t help but to stare at Shindong.

“Can I have some of your food?” Shindong asked with his puppy eyes.

WHAT THE **** IS WRONG WITH HIM?! Changmin asked himself, but he decides to do some acting. Even though, he doesn’t think it will work out.

“I…I’ve a lot of food. I’ll give you all of it, if you stop chasing me and attacking me…Can you promise that?” Changmin asked.

Unexpectedly, Shindong agrees and nods. Changmin cries in his heart, thanking God for the miracle. He starts to make his plan. He looks around and he sees a door, it’s the cleaning service room. He finally gets an amazing idea. I’m such a genius…Changmin laughs in his mind.

“Shindong! Don’t listen to him. He’s the ene…” Heechul hasn’t finished talking when Siwon gives him a counter attack. Changmin knows he must do his plan as soon as possible. He walks toward Shindong. He asks Shindong to give him his ears, and then Changmin whispers something.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“You can’t hide from me…” Yoona’s voice echoed as he shoots a bullet. The bullet goes through the sofa, almost hits Yoochun, who’s hiding behind it.

Damn…She’s too much for a girl…Yoochun mumbled to himself. Yoochun rolls to the left as he shoots a bullet, but Yoona can avoid it by rolling back.

DOOORRR!!! DOOORRR!!!

DOOORRR!!!

DOOORRR!!! DOOORRR!!! DOOORRR!!!

Bullets are screaming in the room, aiming for their target. But, until now, they all missed.
Yoochun is filling his bullet. He just has 1 bullet left. He knows he must finish this with his remain bullet. He’s trying to get Yoona’s position. Where’s she?

A hand graps Yoochun’s neck, Yoochun punches Yoona with his elbow. He manages to escape, but he loses his gun. Yoona kicks his hand when he’s trying to escape. Now, he’s hiding behind the cupboard. His gun is under the desk, about 2 feet from his place.

Yoochun takes a deep breath. Then, he slides toward the desk, trying to reach for his gun. He succeeds!!!

As Yoochun slides out from the desk, he’s cocking his gun. When he’s out, Yoona already waits there, pointing her gun to Yoochun. Yoochun knows, even if he pulls the trigger, he’ll still be shot by Yoona, Yoona is 1 second faster than him.

DOOORRR!!!

Yoochun closes his eyes. He tries to bear the pain, but there’s nothing to bear because he wasn’t shot. He opens his eyes as he sees Yoona falls down to the floor.

A figure that is holding a gun shows up as Yoona falls, a figure that Yoochun would never expect to see.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“He’s not here, either,” Yunho said as he closes LSM’s office door.

“If he’s not in his office, then where’s he?” Jaejoong asked desperately. They have been trying to find LSM for half hour now, and still, no clue.

“You won’t find him, here…” an unknown voice echoed.

“Show yourself!” Jung Min shouted as Yunho points his gun to the source of the voice.

The figure shows up. He’s tall and wearing dark blue rope. He smiles, and then said,” It’s been a long time…Park Jung Min…”

“Kim…Hyun Joong…” Jung Min said bitterly, remembering his past…

[F.L.A.S.H.B.A.C.K]

Jung Min was crying beside his parents’ corpses, calling his Appa and Umma. His sight blurred, but he knew he saw the person who killed his parents. He couldn’t do anything, besides crying. His heart hurt, hurt because he lost his parents, because he knew he was betrayed by his own best friend.

Kim Hyun Joong. He was a cheerful boy, known as Jung Min’s best friend. Jung Min didn’t know why, but he saw Hyun Joong, standing next to the killer of his parents, at the day his parents were killed.

Few years later, Jung Min knew the truth. Hyun Joong was one of his parents’ murderer’s disciples. Hurt, but chose not to bother with it anymore. Jung Min just prayed that he’ll never meet Hyun Joong for the rest of his life again or he would fight him until one of them died.

[E.N.D O.F T.H.E F.L.A.S.H.B.A.C.K]

“Leave this to me, Jae sama, Yunho…” Jung Min said. Jae surprised because he can sense some anger in Jung Min’s voice.

“Win it…” Yunho said as he pulls Jae, leaving Jung Min there with the enemy.

As they leave, Jae keeps staring at Jung Min. He can see Jung Min looks back and smiles to him as he whispers I’ll be fine, Jae sama…