CASE 4 KIDNAPPING Part 3

Secret Game

CASE 4
KIDNAPPING



Part 3 (ENDING)

Jaejoong rushes into the teacher’s room. He looks at Changmin desk. There’s a paper. As soon as he finished reading it, he phones Yunho and Yoochun, telling them the situation. He knows what exactly happening just from the paper and Changmin’s clue : ‘the forest.’ I’m really glad of my own brain. At least, I’m not Junsu. (Junsu-oppa’s fans please don’t be angry, just kidding ^^) Got to go to the forest now…


At the same time…

Junsu finally wakes up. He looks around and finds out that he’s in a cell, prison cell! He finds the other missing students, too. They’re lying in their own cell. Their body full of bruise. Junsu can’t stand to see them like that. I must get them out of here, but how???


In the forest…

Changmin runs into the forest, deeper and deeper. He leaves a mark with his small knife on every tree he passed. He is leaving clues for s. He gets closer and closer to Junsu’s location. Then, in another couple of minutes, he sees a big cave. The signal is stronger now, hyung must be in there…

He enters the cave. It’s pitch black, he uses his small flashlight. (Why all Changmin’s stuffs are small? Small knife? Small flashlight? Is this because he’s the smallest in DBSK, I mean youngest…Fyuuh…What am I doing? Asking my own story…Anyway, let’s continue)

Changmin stops when he hears something. It’s someone step, but fortunately, it goes to another direction from him. He proceeds and he sees a wooden door. He opens the door and finds a stairs, a very long and deep stairs which is going down. Maybe hyung is down here. He goes down the stairs silently.


Meanwhile…

“Hi, Junsu, it looks like you’re already awake.” 

Junsu turns around and said,” Hyo Sun! Let me out of here, quickly!”

“I’m not Hyo Sun, I’m Hye Sun. But at the same time, I’m also Hyo Sun.”

“What? Come on, don’t joke around. Maybe the kidnappers will be here soon.”

“Well, we don’t really like to be called kidnappers though. Don’t you get it? I’m Hyo Sun and Hye Sun at the same time. I let my brother; Hye Sun went inside my body before he really died,” Hyo Sun said.

“No…it can’t be…you have double personality???” Junsu said as he shocks. He really thought Hyo Sun or Hye Sun as his friend, his first friend when he’s going back to school again. Even, if it’s just for the mission.

”You can put it like that. Anyway, don’t you curious why we did all of this?” Junsu still shocks while listening to Hyo Sun,” I and my brother used to be bullied by those four students. A month ago, they took us to this forest. They kicked and punched me and my brother. They didn’t care about our pain! They kept hitting us! Then, one of them kicked Hye Sun’s head. My twin brother was lying on the grass, unconsciously and bleeding. They left us. I tried to take my brother to the clinic, but he couldn’t stand the pain any longer. So, in order to save him, I let our souls become one! Now, in this body as Hyo Sun and Hye Sun, we’re going to revenge for it! We gonna make them suffer! Like what they did to us!”

“No…please stop this, Hyo Sun! You…” Junsu hasn’t finished talking when suddenly Hyo Sun puts a gun at his head.

“But, in order to continue our revenge, I must kill U first, and your friends after it,” Hyo Sun said.

Hyo Sun smiles while Junsu is sweating. Suddenly, someone punches Hyo Sun, makes him falls down. It’s Changmin. The gun slips from Hyo Sun’s palm, goes into another direction from him. While Hyo Sun falls down, Changmin tries to open Junsu’s cell. Damn! I can’t open it! It’s the old type one! 

“Look out, Changmin!” Junsu shouted when he sees Hyo Sun comes to Changmin. Changmin turns around, he sees Hyo Sun with a knife on his hand. Hyo Sun tries to hit Changmin with his knife, but Changmin manages to get away from it. Changmin rolls to the right, to run away from the knife. He’s about to take his own small knife, but suddenly Hyo Sun disappears. Where is he?

Changmin feels someone punches his stomach. He falls down. It’s Hyo Sun. Damn! Changmin feels his blood goes up to his throat. He spits it out with his mouth. He finally realizes that Hyo Sun’s knife cut him when Hyo Sun’s punched him. The wound is not deep, but some blood goes out from his wound. The wound makes him can’t move.

“Changmin!” Junsu shouted when he sees Changmin is bleeding.

“I’ll deal with U later,” Hyo Sun said as he turns back to Junsu who’s still in his cell. He grabs Junsu’s neck as he wants to use the knife to kill him,” Well, goodbye…Jun…”

DOOOORRR!!! Someone shots Hyo Sun’s chest. Hyo Sun falls down and so is Junsu. Junsu gets up, looks in front of him, it’s Jaejoong. He is holding Hyo Sun's gun. Then, Junsu looks at Hyo Sun. He’s lying on the floor and no longer breathing. The bullet went through his heart.

“Why…why did you kill him?” Junsu asked.

“I had no choice, if I didn’t kill him, he would have kill you Junsu,” Jaejoong walks closer to Junsu and opens the cell door using the key that he got from Hyo Sun’s body,” I don’t want to lose anyone that important to me again.” Then, he hugs Junsu.

“Hyungs, you guys really cruel! Hugging while I’m in pain here!” Changmin shouted from where he’s lying.

“Oops, sorry!” Junsu gets up and takes Changmin out from the cave with Jaejoong.

Then, they meet Yunho and Yoochun who just about to enter the cave. Yunho uses his coat to cover Changmin’s wound. Junsu said that he will go to the clinic and get some treatment for Changmin, while the others decide to help the other students to get out from the cave.


A few hours after that, at their rented house…

“I have called the nearest police station, they will be here in a couple of hours,” Yoochun said.

“Sign…but still, what kind of place is down there? It looks like a very old prison though,” Yunho said.

“It’s a prison that was used to keep the war prisoner, long time ago, I realized it from the design,” Changmin said as he finally wakes up.

“Changmin! You’re awake! How’s your feeling?” Junsu asked.

“I’m fine, just hard to move,” Changmin answered.

Suddenly, Jaejoong comes out from the kitchen, giving something to Junsu.

“Hmm…I made this with Jaejoong’s help. But still, I’m the one who made it, okay?” Junsu said as he gives a big strawberry pie to Changmin.

“This…is this for me?” Changmin asked.

“Yeah, it’s the exchange for your strawberry pie that I ate a couple of days ago,” Junsu said.

“Thank U, hyung!!!” Changmin smiled as he starts eating the pie. All of them laugh because of Changmin’s behavior. Well, as long as Changmin happy (because he got his strawberry pie), they’re happy too!!!

“Umm…Hyungs, if you guys want, you can have some,” Changmin said as he stops eating.

“Really? Can’t I have some? I’m starving!” Junsu said.

“When will you not starving when you see my food, hyung?” Changmin said.

In the end, they all eat together. Then, when the police arrive and take care of the situation, they go home.

-THE END OF CASE 4-