CASE 2 SERIAL KILLER Part 3

Secret Game

CASE 2
SERIAL KILLER



Part 3

The bellboy goes near the table. He takes a knife which has blood on it. Then he goes to the toilet of the room that he tied Jaejoong up. While the bellboy is in the toilet, Jaejoong tries to take a small knife behind his dress. He had put it there in case something like this happen. Now, he already can move his hand slowly. He succeeds to take the knife. Then, he cuts the rope. Jaejoong moves silently toward the door. He tries to peek into the toilet. But, no one there!

A hand grabs his neck. He struggles and tries to escape. But the bellboy’s knife cuts and hurts his left shoulder. Jaejoong screams and kicks him. The bellboy falls down. Then, Jaejoong runs toward the door. He opens the door and comes out. His shoulder bleeds badly. He tries his best to keep running. Sign…sign…sign…Jaejoong breaths heavily. He climbs up the emergency stairs. He intended to go down, but the way is blocked because there is a renovation.

The bellboy comes out from the room. He chases after Jaejoong by following Jaejoong’s blood on the floor. I won’t let U get away!


At the same time…

Yunho, Yoochun and Junsu are in the lift. Yunho presses the 4th floor button. They go up. Suddenly, the light is turned down at the 3rd floor.

“Yoochun!” shouted Junsu as he tries to find Yoochun.

“It’s OK. I’m here,” said Yoochun as he takes Junsu’s hand.

“Damn!” said Yunho when he presses the ‘help’ button, but it’s not working.

“Let’s open the lift by using force, Yunho.” Said Yoochun,” I don’t know why, but my feeling is horrible now. It’s like something is happened with Jaejoong.”

“No! Nothing gonna happens to hyung. He’ll be fine,” said Junsu worried.

“It’s OK. We will definitely find him,” said Yunho, “Yoochun, help me open the lift door.”

Then, Yoochun and Yunho open the door forcefully. Junsu tries to look up after the door open a bit.

“It’s no good. There’s just a small room for us to go through,” he said.

Finally the door opens widely. They go up one by one. It’s so difficult. Just at the same time when three of them get out from the lift, a bomb destroys the lift wire. The lift goes down. They shock, but they keep walking along the hallway. Suddenly, Yunho sees blood on the floor.

“It can’t be…” said Junsu.

“Let’s go!” said Yunho as they run follow the blood mark on the floor.


At the rooftop…

Jaejoong opens the door and runs into the rooftop. He hides himself behind one big barrel. Damn…I can’t run anymore…It is freaking hurt! And I feel so dizzy…Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, Changmin-ah…Is this my end? Jaejoong is thinking.

The bellboy comes out to the rooftop too.

“I know you’re here. I will find U!” he shouted.

Jaejoong keeps silent. He hears the bellboy’s footstep coming closer and closer, step by step. Suddenly the bellboy is already standing in front of Jaejoong. 

“Looks like I’m the winner,” he said as he tries to using his knife to hurt Jaejoong more and more. But, Jaejoong uses his right hand to defend himself. His right palm is bleeding.

Suddenly, a gun shots the bellboy’s arm. The bellboy drops the knife and runs away. It was Yoochun the one who shot the bellboy. Yunho and Yoochun are about to chase after the bellboy. But, they stop when they hear Junsu screams. They run into Junsu and see Jaejoong lying in front of them, breathless and blood on his whole dress. Yunho immediately puts Jaejoong on his back and runs down stair as Yoochun calls for an ambulance.

When they arrive at the lobby, the ambulance is already at the lobby. They run and get Jaejoong to the ambulance. Yunho sits in the ambulance while Junsu and Yoochun follow the ambulance using their own car. At the car, Junsu calls Changmin and tell him about the situation. Changmin shocks and immediately goes to the hospital where Jaejoong is taken.

In the ambulance, Yunho holds Jaejoong hand so tightly. “Please stay alive! Don’t leave us alone!” he begged Jaejoong as he almost cries.

Will Jaejoong be saved? What about the murderer who’s fled? And the girl in the pink dress? As the mysteries are about to be revealed …Some other mysteries show up…