The Sound of Your Voice

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sometimes I feel like the world is against me...

The sound of your voice, Baby...

That's what saves me...

When we're together I feel so invincible...

 

“Sorry ?” Junhoe did not get any idea of what Chanwoo just said. “You touched my man. It was earlier this morning. You’re not that old to easily forget such thing, right ?” Chanwoo smirked. “I touched a LOT of man and woman today. I’m a new guy here, remember ? Every time I shake hand, it means I have touched them.” Chanwoo grabbed Junhoe’s neck and Taehyun had to close his eyes, afraid of what would happen in the next second. “I warn you. Never put your filthy hand on my man, anymore. One more time, and you’ll be dead.” Chanwoo let go Junhoe and moved back to his seat on the back of the class.

 

“Class ! What’s the ruckus ?” Professor G came in and being wary with what he just saw. “You, you’re the new student, right ? I checked your test and you’re surpassed the average score. Welcome to my class and I hope you will work very hard from now on.” Junhoe nodded to his professor and silently touched his neck. He could still felt Chanwoo’s strong grip on his neck that made him almost choked to fatality.

 

Taehyun handed another note, again, secretly. “Are you okay ? Let me check it after the class is over. I can see the bruise, clearly.” Junhoe replied with another note. “It’s O.K, thanks, I’m fine.” Taehyun read it and nodded to Junhoe.

 

Professor G was meticulous about the details and perfection, which exhausted most of his students, including Junhoe. He was not the smartest, but he was hard working to have a better future with his mother. After a long 3 hours, Professor G finished his class with a bunch of homework and Junhoe quickly grabbed his books and went to the door. He did not want to have any further contact with the Dean’s son.

 

Good boy, my … The Dean has to check his son properly. I think he has a mental problem. He can’t be older than me, a freshman, maybe around my age. How come he becomes so evil like that ? Does he have a mother to teach him how to treat his friends and loved one ?

 

Junhoe got startled when he saw Chanwoo blocked the door and looked into his eyes like an eagle to its prey. “I don’t need to warn you twice, right ? Touch my man, you will be over. I know where you live, so don’t mess with me. Or your mother…” Junhoe was filled with rage upon hearing his mother was being dragged to this problem. “Understood. Sorry.” Chanwoo let Junhoe go and went out with his underlings.

 

Arrived back at his first class, Junhoe sat again in the same place. He raised his collar to hide the bruise on his neck. “I see that you survive your class with him. Was he trying to do anything to you ?” Donghyuk showed concern. “Nah, nothing, don’t worry, Man.” Yunhyeong smiled. “That’s the spirit. 1 more class to home. Hah, so tired already…”

 

-☆-☆-☆-

 

When they finished their class, Junhoe dashed to his first part time job of the day. He worked as an assistant in SeungSeung Florist. “Hello ? I’m Junhoe that applied as an assistant.” Seungyoon looked at the tall guy at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter