You and I

Us Against The World
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and I, we’ve been at it so long...

I still got the strongest fire...

You and I, we still know how to talk...

Know how to walk that wire...

 

“Do you hear that we are having a transfer student today ?” Donghyuk poked sleepy Yunhyeong’s forehead. “E..eh ? In the middle of the semester ?” Donghyuk nodded. “A guy… sadly ! Haha…” Yunhyeong smiled and laughed together with Donghyuk. “I dunno why, but I have a mixed feeling about this new guy. It’s like; he will bring a catastrophe to our university’s life, but in the other hand, he will save our as well.” Yunhyeong frowned when he heard the word, ‘catastrophe.’ “What do you mean ?”

 

“Well, all of us know that… the Dean’s son, Jung Chanwoo… he is the biggest bully. As a freshman, he has the biggest territory in Seoul. He always gets the prettiest girl or, ahem, the most handsome guy in his hand. He changes lover like blinking his eyes. No one dares to pick a fight with him. Even the gang leader from the next neighborhood, Kim Hanbin, well… he’s Chanwoo’s subordinate since three weeks ago.” Donghyuk then whispered to Yunhyeong to add more details. “My sixth sense said, this new guy will try to rule out Chanwoo for God only knows what reason.”

 

Yunhyeong believed Donghyuk’s sixth sense. “Should we migrate to other country then ?” Donghyuk laughed at Yunhyeong’s expression. “Good Lord, Yuneee… Don’t be that serious. It’s not gonna be a world war.“ Yunhyeong smacked Donghyuk. “Stop calling me ‘Yune’ ! That sounds like a girl’s name !” Donghyuk’s laugh was even louder. “Hahaha ! Fine, fine, just chill, okay ? Let’s inspect the new guy. I hope he’s not another bully. He should be here anytime now.”

 

-☆-☆-☆-

 

“Koo Junhoe ?” The Dean of YG University was checking his new student and his papers. “Yes, Sir.” He was a bit nervous with the Dean’s room. It was so spacious and full of antiquities. He tried not to look around too much, in case the Dean got suspicious with him. “Okay. We already arranged the classes that you will take on your first semester. The first one will be started in 10 minutes. This is the map of the university. My son, Chanwoo, he takes some classes with you. I hope you can be friend with him. He’s a nice boy.” Junhoe thanked him and bowed, excused himself to find his first class.

 

After 9 minutes and a half, looking around, Junhoe was going nowhere.

 

Great, I’m lost. Why on earth my father sent me here anyway ? I was happy back then, even though my campus isn’t as prestigious as this one. But my friends are there ! Hah… The life in hell will be started.

 

Then, Junhoe bumped into another student that looked like a freshman like himself. “Oh, sorry ! I’m looking for my class and didn’t pay attention.”

 

It’s more like, you’re a very small girl that made me unaware of your presence. Wait. . Not a girl ! It’s a boy ! A little boy. Maybe a prodigy ? How come a small boy like him turn out to be a university student ? Oh… He’s cute. Eh, is that a heart shaped mole under his eye ? Whoah ! So adorable !

 

“You’re new here ? Let me check your class. Hmm… It’s beside you, you know.” The smaller guy pointed at Junhoe’s right side. ”Holy MJ ! Thanks, Man ! I’m Junhoe by the way. Koo Junhoe. I just got transferred today. It’s really nice to know you.” Junhoe gave his best smile and offered his hand to the smaller guy. “Ah… It’s okay. I’m Jinhwan. Kim Jinhwan. I’m on my sixth semester. It’s nice to know you too.” They shook hands and little did they know, that it was the beginning of their world turned upside down.

 

-☆-☆-☆-

 

“Class, if I can have your attention… This Koo Junhoe. He’s part of us, starting from today. Be nice to him, okay ? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter