Take Me Higher

Daejae Drabbles
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

angsty fluff? romance? !

Milan had been beautiful. The fans were wonderful, happily cheering along for and with them and Daehyun could only think about how much he missed this. America was amazing, settling Daehyun and the other members into a state of awe and Europe afterward was gorgeous.

The teamwork was still there, Yongguk was very fond of all of them eating dinner together after every concert they held and the smiles and warm lights were everything for them after a successful stage.

The only occasion Daehyun didn't want to let his mind off was when Youngjae went out with Yongguk and Junhong. They hadn't even asked him if he wanted to tag along and left him behind with the others, not that he minded, but he couldn't help but feel the slightest bit of jealousy when the hyung line went out with Youngjae to go shopping in Italy.

It was a little too much to say that Daehyun and Youngjae were in a relationship, things weren't as easy.

Especially the hiatus was difficult, Daehyun going through more pain than he had thought, missing Youngjae to the universe and back.

They hadn't been anything more than best friends when they filed their lawsuit, at least neither of them thought so but when Daehyun was about to leave for Busan, standing with his packed suitcases in the entrance of their dorm he felt sad to leave the others behind in Seoul even if he knew it was the best for him to go to his family in this span of time.

But when everyone else except Youngjae went into their rooms again to pack their own belongings, Daehyun was frozen in his spot, knowing he had to catch a train. But Youngjae stood in front of him, with his glassy eyes, and soon enough the younger boy had pushed himself in between Daehyun's arms and was sobbing into the crook of his neck.

Daehyun was aware of what the consequences would bring if he were to do something, anything at that moment but it was Youngjae who was in his arms.

Youngjae with his cute, small face and fragile body, and beautiful raspy voice when singing. There had been tension between the two, Daehyun just didn't want to admit that when they were sharing a hotel room and Youngjae would sneak into his bed, his heart would go crazy and his hands would be all sweaty.

Youngjae was snarky, cheeky, and had a loud mouth but he was also very sensitive and his heart could only take so much, so when Daehyun was about to leave Seoul he didn't really want to let the other go.

And because they wouldn't be seeing each other for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter