Opening Up

Soulmate (Sequel of The Blue Eyed Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We walked out of the toilet as I kept on holding Joohyun’s hand. I had to hang out with Seungwan, Sooyoung and Yerim and bringing her with me seemed like a good idea. Suddenly, Joohyun let go of my hand and stopped walking.

“Where are you taking me?” She asked.

“I think it will do you good to be around people you know.” I gave her a warm smile. However, she did not start walking and stayed still, looking nervous and insecure.

“You helped me once and I think it is the perfect time to return the favour.” I grabbed her hand again and started walking, not giving her a chance to talk.

 

 

     As we arrived in front of the café where I was supposed to meet my friends, I saw them already sitting on a table and chatting.

“Hi guys! Would you mind if Joohyun sat with us?” I greeted them, hoping they would not have a negative reaction.

“Of course she can sit with us! The more the merrier!” Yerim happily answered.

After choosing our drinks, me and Seungwan went to order them.  I felt that she would ask me something about Joohyun and I was right.

“What is going on, Seulgi? Why is she here?”

“It is a very long story, I will tell you about it later.  I just think she needs to spend time with people she can rely on.” I said,hoping she would not ask any more questions.

 I looked around the café I saw Sooyoung and Yerim, being annoyingly curious as always, passionately talking to Joohyun, whose facial expression showed how uncomfortable she actually was.

As Seungwan and I were walking towards our table, I heard Joohyun saying – “I am not proud of what I have done,but it is too late now. I just have a lot on my mind right now.”

We gave everyone their desired drinks and I asked them what they were talking about. Joohyun’s answer was a simple “Nothing.”

“We asked if the rumor that she slept with so many people was true.” Sooyoung was quick enough to shamelessly correct her and I could help but notice how Joohyun was blushing.

“Guys, it is not okay to meddle with other people’s personal life!” I angrily said to them.

 

As time went by and we were calmly drinking our drinks, Sooyoung, being the huge gossip girl she is, asked Seungwan – “ How are things going with Jongdae, lovebird?”

“It is incredible! He is so sweet and romantic,he buys me flowers and always wishes me goodnight. I couldn’t be happier! I feel like I am falling hard for him and there is no turning back.”  She happily answered and blushed madly.

“Wait a second, isn’t  Jongdae  Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter