PROLOGUE

Soulmate (Sequel of The Blue Eyed Girl)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks has passed since I had that dream. I still can’t stop thinking about it though. At least now the pain I am feeling isn’t so strong since I forgot most of the things that happened in it. I don’t remember even her. No matter how hard I try I can’t remember her face. The only thing that is still present in my mind is her mesmerizing, beautiful, blue eyes and her long, golden hair. Nothing else.

 

Strangely, I found out that the people from my dreams are actually people I know. They are from my school. Two of them I know personally. Wendy, whose real name is Son Seungwan, is a girl from my class. We have done some projects together. Pretty much she was the nerd in the class or at least that’s what my other classmates call her. I think she is just too smart for them. The other person I know personally is the silver haired guy, real name Lee Taeyong. We have been in the same primary and middle school. I even had the “luck” to be in the same class with him. There is one word that describes him really well – .

 

In Joy and Yeri’s case, the things are just too random. I have never talked to these girls. I only know  that their names are Park Sooyoung and Kim Yerim, only that. You can say that they are popular in my school. The snake girl was the biggest in my school and this is the only thing I know about her.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter