FIFTH MEETING part 2

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey

 

you know that coat I asked you to buy for me?

                                                                                                                                               

Can u take a picture of you wearing that

 

I just want to check how big it is

 

Jeonghan you’re online I know

 

Its been 13 mins don’t be such a lazy

 

Ufh

 

I bought the coat myself. With my money. And im the lazy ??!!!

 

Ok fine do ur own homework then

 

Omg im just lying. Anything for my bestest friend. Gonna take a pic now

 

Can u print it too? A4 Times New Roman, 11, two columns.  Thank xoxo

 

Also don’t use too many intelligent words. Dumb it down a little. BUT NOT TOO DUMB.

 

Here

 

COAT.jpg

 

USEFULREFERENCE.jpg

 

Yes. I love the color!

 

Bring it tomorrow.

 

But u attached two pics.…

 

What the is that other one. Its still loading.        

 

???

 

OH

 

 

NO. DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY. DON’T WAIT FOR IT TO LOAD.

 

PKEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND PUT IT ON TRASH

 

YOON JEONGHAN tf

 

What the is this

 

I’M—

 

Why do u have a screen cap of tips

 

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUrself

 

pls delete my life

 

 

Earlier that morning…

 

 

Jeonghan tiptoed to side of the dressing room, Starbucks coffee in his hand and a scowl on his face. When he agreed for this photoshoot, he did not mean he was up to the sudden change of call time to an earlier one. Apparently, the main model has another appointment for that day and has to do the shoot earlier. So they just changed it. Last minute. Without consideration to the staff. Nice.

 

He does not really do make-up projects like this, so he was clearly surprised when he was contacted by Pledis to join the creative staff of this photoshoot. The choice to decline was tempting.  But then, this was Pledis…

 

The company he’s trying to impress. They already have the contract signed but it’s not too bad to be on their good side.

 

He pulled on his hoodie, tightening it so the only thing visible is his face, his hair still messed up and tangled completely covered by the hood. From the looks he was being given by the staff bumping into him, he knows he looks ridiculous but whatever it was freaking 7 am. It's finals week and on top of that, he had to edit a Youtube video. He may be lazy AF but he has never missed a deadline.

 

He went around the room, finding a spot where he can take a nap while waiting. He knows he looks like death personified so he tried not to glimpse himself through the many mirrors that line up the room. He slumped down on a vacant seat, pulling his phone from his back pocket automatically.

 

The many notifications from the various platforms he was active at did not surprise him anymore. before, he would spend hours and hours browsing over it, just relishing in the attention. He was too busy to do that now. So he just went to Twitter, eyelids already threatening to fall, as he absentmindedly scrolled down his tlist.

 

A picture then caught his eye. Posted by a dedicated fan who persistently wished a follow back from him. It was a fanart—something that looked like it came straight from an anime.  He assumed it was him based on the features emphasized. What interested him however was the clothes he was wearing on the art. Draped over his shoulders was a sports jacket. In his hand, was a racket. He squinted his eyes scrolling  back a little to read the caption:

 

I guess we have a new ship! Click the link for my new TennisAU

 

Someone poked him on his shoulder before he can even click the link.

 

And thus, he can’t help the glare when he directed his attention to the person who dare disturb him.  As expected, the person looked taken aback,

 

“Ahh… I apologize. Did I disturb you?”

 

“No. Not at all” putting on a passable attempt at smiling politely.

 

“Ahh. Yes. Good morning!” The stranger beamed at him. “I was the one sent to help you! Please take care of me!"

 

“Huh?

 

“Oh. I forgot to introduce myself. I’m Nayeon!”

 

“No. I mean, why? I heard we only have one model today. I can manage.” He can’t help the slight bite that seeped out of the last statement.

 

“Pledis sent me so that it will go smoothly,”

 

He just nodded, slightly offended. Does Pledis not trust him? But the girl in front of him was so chirpy and enthusiastic even this early so he can’t complain. Oh well…

 

Knowing that he’s not alone, he was filled up with renewed energy. He’s going to show Pledis what he’s made of. They already emailed him what the concept for this shoot will be. So he took the time to research, even printing pictures of some that fit his personal aesthetic.

 

The problem however was that they haven’t told him who the model which made his head hurt. They said they haven’t finalized it. That they can’t release the name until the person has signed the contract.

 

But whatever, he’s flexible. He’s Yoon Jeonghan after all.

 

 

 

 

Jeonghan stared at the model in front of him in disbelief, mouth going dry. Is the universe working in favor or against him?

 

What the is Kim Mingyu doing here looking attractive early in the morning with his bare face.

 

He was standing beside him, hairclip in hand as the model scrolled down his phone. He figured he hasn’t noticed him yet.

 

His mind was buzzing- filled with floating words and disjointed statements from the speech he formulated after he confessed to him last week. He wanted to explain himself, to take back what he said. Because he really really wants to see him again. And with his stupid confession, he can’t do it now.

 

Okay, so he's been greatly avoiding seeing Kim Mingyu. Every time his face accidentally appears on his screen, he'll be rewarded with flashbacks of that moment and he'll end up jolting and then screaming to his pillow because it's just so so embarrassing...

 

He looked around, checking if anyone has noticed him standing dumbly.

 

But then, he was briefly reminded that this was a professi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter