SECOND MEETING pt. 1

Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: HI HEHE

 

okay but THIS omfggggg

11:34 P.M

 

Kimmingyushirtless.jpg

11:34 P.M

 

Im shookT

11:34 P.M

 

Jeonghan stared at the blue link incredulously, hovering the arrow over it and contemplating whether to click it or not. For the past two hours, Seungkwan has been sending him links of Kim Mingyu’s pictures, most of them fan taken during his tennis matches and some from photoshoot on sports magazines. Seungkwan also sent him some daring ones—those from fashion magazines wherein he found out that he models too. Jeonghan can’t stop the gulp when a particular picture popped up and he saw Kim Mingyu sporting a famous underwear brand. He’s fully clothed but the strip of skin showing the band of the said underwear was enough to make his mouth water.

 

He did not click it. Instead he clicked Seungkwan’s name which directed him to his profile page. For a second, his eyes hovered over his cover picture—one wherein Seungkwan was standing at the side of a vast plain in a country they travelled to just a month ago. The picture seemed spontaneous—as if taken candidly right at the moment when Seungkwan was staring with wonder-filled eyes to the sky. But it was just all bull. It was scripted and Jeonghan was not proud to admit that it took them 34 tries just to capture it. Moreover, Jeonghan was sure the other photoshopped some stars onto the sky to make it more aesthetically pleasing.

 

He then clicked the setting at the right side of the page and then ruthlessly picked BLOCK.

 

He closed the Facebook tab and proceeded to check his email. He was expecting some important messages. And the pictures from Seungkwan do nothing but distract him.

 

Suddenly a chat box appeared on the site. . He forgot about this feature. He saw Seungkwan’s username, glaring over the notification. Sighing, he opened it.

 

 

BooKIMBAP: you can’t escape me

 

BooKIMBAP: unblock me right now

 

YoonJeonghan: stop im busy

 

BooKIMBAP: omg don’t tell me you’re ing over the pictures rn

 

YoonJeonghan: i hate u ure disgusting istg if u don’t stop, ill leak THATTM video.

 

BooKIMBAP: No you won’t. here enjoy this ;)

 

Instead of putting a link, Seungkwan attached the picture directly and the picture he’s been avoiding emerged on his screen. He does not need to stare to know that the picture is deadly. Kim Mingyu is shirtless, tanned and oiled. And despite the focus on the racket he’s holding, his abs was right on his face. 

 

Before he get an actual from the image he closed it but not before saving it quickly (He might need it for future reference. Also for science *wink wink*) He opened his twitter, the SNS wherein he has the most followers from his university. He clicked the upload button and proceeded with his plan.

 

He opened the chat again and typed,

 

YoonJeonghan: Hoe, try me.

 

He then attached a screen cap of the said video on the middle of being uploaded. It was now on 78%. He made sure that the picture included the clickbait caption he unashamedly put.

 

You would not believe this! Student Council President Boo Seungkwan professing his love to Captain Choi Hansol.

 

It was a video taken over a drunken skype call wherein as usual, Seungkwan was blabbering about his unprofessed love to his ultimate crush, Hansol, the captain of the Football team of his university. The recording was accidental—Jeonghan forgetting to turn off the screen recording after creating some Youtube material. But then the video has been proven useful as a blackmail material. Especially when Seungkwan is being annoying like this.

 

BooKIMBAP:

 

BooKIMBAP: why do you still have that

 

BooKIMBAP: omg nooooo pls no omg

 

BooKIMBAP: :((((( ill stOOOOOPPPPPPPP

 

There was a minute of quiet wherein Jeonghan was able to check notifications from his other SNS. He smiled to himself, thinking that he was able to quiet down Seungkwan. But then, there were some successive pings and he knew that the war wasn't over yet.

 

BooKIMBAP: u are cruel

 

BooKIMBAP: DELETE THAT VIDEO RN U CAN HAVE MY SOUL JUST PLS DELEET IT

 

BooKIMBAP: but going back to the subject, ure lying if u didn’t enjoy the pics

 

YoonJeonghan: YES I KNOW HE’S HOT

 

YoonJeonghan: I knew from the moment I saw him in the frickin train

 

YoonJeonghan: U happy?

 

YoonJeonghan: But like what’s the point???? what d u want 

 

BooKIMBAP: Nothing. Just rubbing it in that he’s hot.

 

BooKIMBAP: And reminding u of ur up heh

 

BooKIMBAP: I want u to know that im still laughing about that

 

BooKIMBAP: Also im in the middle of research about him

 

BooKIMBAP: Look at this… 

 

He opened the link Seungkwan attached which directed him to a Facebook fanpage dedicated to Kim Mingyu. It has thousands of followers and Jeonghan took the time to scroll down a little. The pictures were familiar. Most of them he already seen because Seungkwan sent it to him. He went back to the chat to ask WHY. Why does he need to see that when he coughed on the message that graced his eyes.

 

BooKIMBAP: Im the main admin :D

 

YoonJeonghan: WHat the HCEK BOO SEUNGKWAN

 

YoonJeonghan: Why are u always doing the MOST to make my life difficult

 

YoonJeonghan:  don't be so fucvken extra wtf

 

BooKIMBAP: Don’t be so full of yourself hun. I genuinely find him hot. And you’re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter