002

Mr. 510
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris!!" I started shouting while running after the said man.He looked back with a smirk.

"Came here to keep me company?" I scoffed.

"Whatever.It's not like I want to." I muttered under my breath.He grinned totally unfazed by my comment , jumping slightly and clapping his hands attracting a few strange looks by the passerbys.

"Okay so let's go baek baby!" He chimed while putting his strong right hand over my shoulder pulling me closer towards him making me able to smell his strong, spicy cologne.

With Kris I never felt bored.He was like that.Never ever keeping quiet.Even if the world gets invaded by aliens or a tsunami occurs he'll still go on sprouting nonsense from his godforsaken mouth killing every cell in my body.But I was glad to have a friend like him.

"So why did you decide to come with me?" He said 

"Thought it wouldn't be so bad to visit the mall with you." He grinned at that remark.

 I looked around and realized we were already inside the mall.All the girls were swooning over Kris not missing any detail, ogling and taking in whatever they could with their two set of eyes.I scoffed mentally.If only they knew him like I do then they wouldn't be standing here ogling like that.They'll be embarassed at the thought they ever tried to have him.

Don't be mistaken.I'm neither one of those bastards who gets jealous of a handsome guy making every girl in sight swoon and drool over him and neither am I a hermit who lives in the Himalayas and spends most of his life locked up in a cave waiting for his soulmate.No.I'm neither one of those people.I'm just plain simple Baekhyun who watches and drools over romantic scenes in cheesy dramas.

"No wonder you don't attract anyone" A deep husky voice spoke Excuse me? Who the hell was that invading my private thoughts?Just then my eyes wandered off to a couple standing at a distant corner.The girl was small and her face was caked with makeup turning her into one of those covergirls of fashion magazine.Rosy lips , curled brown hair , big eyes , and most importantly her hourglass like figure turning every girl green with envy.She was battling her eyelashes at the man in front of her and biting her lower lip while taking a big hold of the hem of her dress.To any other guy it would have looked cute but to me it didn't.As a psychology student I can tell she was nervous about something.Presumbly her boyfriend who was standing opposite her made it impossible to see his face from where I was standing.He was tall.Like hella tall.Probably taller than Kris.And that back looked so muscular with broad shoulders and his ruffled black hair added the charm.If his back looks so beautiful I wonder how his face looks?Sometimes people with beautiful backs do not have that much of a beautiful face and vice versa.It won't be a surprise to me if it is not upto my expectations.Seriously who can be more handsome than Lee Minho?No one absolutely no one.

"Give up already.You don't attract anyone with that false beauty and false eyelashes.At least to me you don't." That same deep husky voice from befor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter