001

Mr. 510
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"KISS KISSS KISSSSSSSSS!!!JUST KISS ALREADY!!!" I was half screaming and fanboying over the following scene rolling before my eyes.I was shaking the tv screen vigorously as if that would make them kiss.Just then Lee Jongsuk kissed Park Shinhye.Cute little butterflies were fluttering in my stomach creating a ticklish feeling making me overflow with a thousand and one feelings.I wonder what it's like to be kissed?I was smiling like a creep as I imagined me kissing my future lover.

I was walking closer and closer towards her.She was backing one step at a time as I inched closer.Her back touched the imaginary tree and stopped as I cornered her.There was a faint redness sprayed on her cheeks as she smiled shyly.I craned my neck and reached towards her plump lips.My heart was beating rapidly.I inched in to close that gap.Just a little bit.

Yes her lips.Velvety.And a bit...harsh?The smell.Like.....sweat?I snapped open my eyes to find a black sock on my face.What the..?

Laughter roared from the other side of the room.I looked vexed at the culprit as he kept laughing clutching his stomach grasping for air with tears dropping from his eyes.It was none other that the Almighty Kris Wu.

I took the sock and threw at his face.His expression changed drastically within seconds and then he looked at me with a sour face.

"Had a taste of your own medicine?" I smiled sweetly at him.

"You are so gonna die today Byun ing Baekhyun!" He roared as he swished his index fingure over his throat.

"Yeah dream on." 

This was our daily routine.Kris annoying me to the point where my soul starts melting.He was my neighbour living in apartment 508 and attending the same university as me.Like everyone else I, too, was deceived by his appearance at first.That cool demeanor and celebrity-like aura deceived me.After hanging out with him for a week I realized how greasy and extra he could be.

The wall which was common for both us had a huge hole in the middle,showing my living room to Kris and his to me.During the first few days the hole was left barren but after a specific incident we both agreed to put a window over that hole.

It was a Monday(I clearly remember it because I had a day off) and I was going to take

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter