Hello stranger

Strangers love

 

It was a warm summer afternoon, the sun reflecting in the tall glass buildings around him as he walked with quick steps towards his destination. He was ten minutes late because of that stupid meeting with the board and he hated being late to anything. He had been relieved when he received the call yesterday from the person claiming to have his suitcase, it sounded like the person was also desperate to get his own luggage. He wondered what it was inside that was so important, he couldn’t see anything valuable inside but he guessed one man's trash is another man's treasure.

 

They had decided to meet at a small cafe just a couple of minutes away from the mall. Woobin looked at the clock again and quickened his steps even further, trying to reduce the time by at least a minute. From what he had seen in the suitcase the owner wasn’t really the punctual and strict type so he hoped he wouldn’t mind him running late but even so he really needed those documents back.

 

~

 

Jongsuk leaned back in his chair after setting down his ice late on the table before him. he wasn’t really in a rush since it was still a couple of hours until his next work so he could wait but he was starting to get impatient. He turned up his music as he turned his head to look outside the window. People were running back a fourth, hurrying to and from work.

 

That was the one reason he would never be able to work in one of the big glass building surrounding central seoul. He would never be able to rush like that, sitt behind a desk all day and having small talks with coworkers. He liked his life right now, moving from place to place doing what he liked. Music was his life right now, he didn't know what he wanted to do in the future so for today he would do what he liked. For today he would just live life for the day.

 

~

 

Woobin walked into the small cafe and was immediately surrounded by the smell of coffee, a soft song he had never heard before streaming into his ears. He wasn't planning on buying anything since he just wanted to get his stuff and leave, but he quickly changed his mind when he smelled the coffee. He hadn't had a cup since this morning and as he thought about it he really needed something.

 

After ordering he turned back to the cafe, looking for something that would give away the person he was meeting and he soon found it. By one of the window tables he saw his familiar blue suitcase, identical to the one who was currently standing beside him. With quick steps he walked towards the table but came to a holt a couple of meters from it, his eyes fastened on the boy sitting by the round table.

 

A couple of big blue headphones was placed around his head, holding his slightly messy dark hair in place. His clothes were similar to the content of the suitcase, dark jeans and a simple white t-shirt. Woobin thought there was something very familiar with the guy but it took some time before his brain worked it out, this was the boy he had been sitting beside on the plane.

 

The boy, well Woobin guessed this was Lee Jongsuk, hadn't noticed him yet, to busy looking out the window. Woobin cleared but the other didn't move a muscle, the sound most likely drowned in his headphones so Woobin decided to just get straight to it instead, walking up to the table and sitting down on the empty chair opposite Jongsuk.

 

~

 

Jongsuk’s thoughts had started to float away when someone suddenly sat down before him, effectively snapping him out of his head. When he looked up he found himself looking at a tall man wearing a light gray suit, his dark hair styled perfectly to the last straw.

Jongsuk quickly noticed the blue suitcase by the man's side, so this must be Kim Woobin.

 

Jongsuk must admit that with the content of the suitcase he had pictured Woobin as an old, gray haired buessnes man but the person before him was young, maybe around his own age. Not to mention he had the body to be a model, his fashion sense a little old but still kind of in point.

 

“Lee Jongsuk?” the man asked, his right eyebrow slightly raising. The small facial movement catching Jongsuk’s attention, he had to admit it was a bit attractive.

“Yeh, Kim Woobin i presume.” Jongsuk answered the man, reaching out a hand.

“Yeh, thank you again for calling.” Woobin quickly shook his hand before looking at the suitcase beside Jongsuk. “Mind if i take a look before we separate?”

 

~

 

Woobin quickly took the suitcase when Jongsuk moved it towards him. He wasn't really expecting anything to be missing since Jongsuk didn't seem like someone shady but he had to make sure. After looking through all the documents in the file he closed the case again, putting it down on the flood just as Jongsuk did as well.

 

“I’m really grateful for you calling, i have some important thing in here.” Woobin flashed a grateful smile. “I would be as good as dead if i lost these.”

Jongsuk returned the smile. “It’s nothing, i have some pretty important stuff in here to.” Jongsuk patted the blue suitcase. “I’m just happy i got it back.”

 

A loud crowd of five or so men walked into the cafe, making both boy’s look away from each other. There eyes following the group as they sat down a couple of tables away, immediately started chatting again.

“So you’re a musician?” Woobin asked, turning his attention back to the other.

“Yeah.” Jongsuk answered. “So i guess you work with paper stuff?”

 

At the other’s words Woobin couldn’t help but let out a soft laugh, he had to admit that the other had an okay sense of humor.

“Yeah, i guess i do work with paper stuff.” Woobin nodded, lifting up his coffee cup to take a sip. “I actually work at a mall.”

Jongsuk nodded his head, a small pout on his face as he looked out the window. The action making a question pop into Woobin’s mind.

 

“How old are you?”

 

Jongsuk looked away to from the window, there eyes locking for a couple of seconds before Woobin averted his eyes in favor to put down his coffee again.

“If you don’t want to answer then-”

“27, i was born 1989.” Jongsuk interrupted him with a small smile playing on his lips. “How about you? Should i can you hyung? Dongsaeng? Ajusshi?”

“Yah!” Woobin protested making the other let out a wide grin. “Has anyone ever told you how annoying you are?”

“Most of the time, usually people would have run away by now.” Jongsuk nodded. “So what should i call you?”

 

Woobin leaned back in his chair, his eyes sweeping over the man sitting opposite him.

“How about Woobin? Were the same age.” He answered with a smile.

“Really?” Jongsuk asked, an overly surprised look on his face. “I thought you would be at least 35 or something.”

“A chincha!” Woobin sighed, pulling his hand through his hair as he leaned his head back.

“Sorry sorry.” Jongsuk laughed before he noticed the clock on the wall, his eyes suddenly going wide. “, i need to go.” He quickly stood up, putting on his black jacket and taking his suitcase. “I need to go to work, it was nice meeting you!” Jongsuk quickly bowed before rushing out the door before Woobin even got the chance to answer.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author notes

 

Here's another update for you guy’s!

I hope you like it and thank’s for the upvotes you guy’s, really appreciate it!

Please continue to support this story!

Much love

 

-Oneyoudonotsee


 

If you have something you want to say to us or if you have any suggestions

and ideas please comment down below or send any of us a message!

I hope you keep on reading this story and have a really nice day!


-Paperwaves