Something strong

Strangers love

“This won’t do.” Jongsuk sighed as he discarded another shirt into the slowly growing pile on his bed. Usually choosing what to wear wasn’t a big deal for him, he doesn't go out in just anything but the clothes he own he think looks good on him. But for some reason it just didn’t work right now, everything he tried just looked weird on him.

 

He had spent over ten minutes just choosing the black jeans he was currently wearing and he hadn’t even started on jacket or shoes. Not to mention he was supposed to meet Woobin in half an hour, which gave him about five minutes before he had to go.

 

Without thinking twice he threw on a long sleeved black and white shirt and a black leather jacket. Picking up his phone and keys on the way out he jumped into his sneakers before hurrying out the door, hoping and begging to god he wouldn’t miss the bus.




“Isn’t this a little to..” Woobin mumbled as he looked at himself in the full length mirror, studying his clothes that just seemed a little too much. debating with himself he finally decided on switching the white dress shirt under the black suit jacket to a T-shirt, making him look a little more casual. He also switched out his usual shining black shoes in favor of a pair of simpler models.

 

“That looks a little bit better..” He mumbled to himself as he straighten out his jacket before finally walking to the door, realising he only had ten minutes before he was supposed to be there. He didn’t know why he put so much time on how he looked, usually it wouldn't take him more than twenty minutes to get ready but this was kind of ridiculous. He had no idea why it was suddenly so important to him how he looked, maybe he wanted to look presentable to Jongsuk. He wanted the other to like him, to befriend him and he guessed this sudden fixation about his clothes was because he wanted to look presentable in front of Jongsuk, that must be it.

 

He didn’t really pay attention to the road as his mind was occupied with these thoughts but he knew the way inside out already. He probably found himself down this very road at least two times a week and since it was only five minutes away from his apartment by car it wasn’t really that much of a bother. He liked the place, it was probably the one place except for his apartment he could feel relaxed in. It wasn’t to crowded and it had that special homely feeling, plus the drinks were explicit.

 

He was actually surprised by himself when he told Jongsuk to meet him there since it had always been his secret hangout, away from the rest of the world but it only goes to prove further that Jongsuk was different from anyone else he had meet. He trusted that Jongsuk would keep his little secret and not go and tell anyone else about the bar which surprised him even more since he wasn’t really the person to trust people.




Jongsuk’s eyes widened as he saw the sleek black sport car pull up beside him on the partly deserted street. He hadn’t been here for more than a couple of minutes but he was already slightly cold and even though it was only two minutes after the decided meeting time he was starting to think Woobin wasn’t going to show up.

 

“I’m so sorry i’m late.” Woobin smiled as he stepped out of the car, causing Jongsuk’s eyes to grow even bigger since he was pretty sure Woobin was an angel that had fallen from heaven. He was wearing basically the same clothes he was last time Jongsuk saw him but it somehow looked so much better when he was standing in front of (what Jongsuk was guessing)  a really expensive car. And not to mention the small smile playing on the other’s lips and the slightly ruffled but yet so sleek hair style. Seriously, if Jongsuk didn’t know better he would probably be throwing himself over the other.

 

“Did you wait long?” Woobin asked as he flashed a slight smile towards the other.

“N.. No.” Jongsuk said, finally snapping out of his day dream. “I just got here so no problem.”

“That’s good.” Woobin nodded before gesturing for them to go inside. “Let’s go before it get’s even more chilly out here.”

 

“Ah Woobin! I was wondering when you would drop by again.” The black haired man currently standing behind the wooden bar smiled as they entered. “What can i get you today?”

“A bloody mary please.” Woobin smiled as he sat down and turned to Jongsuk. “What do you want?”

Jongsuk thought for a moment before answering. “A soda.”

 

Woobin looked at the other for a moment before turning back to look at the various bottles on the wall behind the bar.

“So.. how have you been?” Woobin asked, trying not to lift the slightly awkward tension between them.

“Good.. the same as always i guess.” Jongsuk answered with a small smile. “You? Same old papery work as always?”

The comment earned him a slight chuckle before Woobin answered. “You, not really much going on at the moment.”



After that the conversation flowed on easier and two hours later Jongsuk found himself in quite a pickle. He had no idea how Woobin had managed to get this drunk but he also had no idea how Woobin had been able to drink that much and still be alive so ‘oh well’. But the real problem was that he was currently standing outside a closed bar with a completely wasted Woobin and no idea what he was going to do. He had no idea where Woobin lived and the said man was in no condition to tell him anything so he couldn’t drive him home.

 

He had managed to get Woobin inside the other’s car that stood parked on the street but he still wasn’t sure what to do. He could drive but he didn’t know where he should go. He had thought about getting a hotel room for the drunk man now half sleeping beside him but he didn’t really know where to do so after a couple of minutes debating with himself Woobin started the car, happy that Woobin had had the car keys in his jacket.

 

After half an hour of driving Jongsuk stopped the car outside his apartment, it seemed like the best option right now so before he could regret it he near intil carried the drunk man up three stairs and into his small and quite crappy apartment, putting the other on the bed and before he could even blink Woobin was snoring loudly.

“Aish..” Jongsuk mumbled as he looked at the sleeping man, he needed to at least take the man’s jacket and shoes of right?

 

It took a couple of very awkward and self controlling moments before Jongsuk managed to take the other’s jacket and shoes of. He debated whether or not to take something else of but quickly pushed the thought away, seriously, when did he become such a kreep?

 

“Well.. goodnight i guess..” Jongsuk said before lying down on the temporary pillow bed on the floor, not wanting to disturb the sleeping man on the bed. Before falling asleep Jongsuk spend some time just looking at Woobin’s extremely perfect face, he couldn’t find anything wrong with it, nothing out of place or any flaws.


With a sigh Jongsuk closed his eyes, the image of the sleeping man imprinted in his memory and a small smile spread on his face before he let himself fall into a deep slumber, Woobin’s calm breathing lulling him to sleep.

 

 

 

 

 

Author notes

 

Hey guys!

I’m sorry it’s been a long wait but here’s a new chapter. I’ve been really busy with school and Oneyoudonotsee have been seeing some family in Los Angeles so she have been busy but she’s coming home today and i have a couple of weeks with minimal school work so you will probably not have to wait this long for the next update.

 

Please tell me what you think of the story and if you have any ideas or tips for us. (I’m really new to all of this so it would really help me out a lot)

 

Well..

I hope you have a nice day and thank you for reading!

-Paperwaves