Night flight

Strangers love

Woobin had never been a big fan of flying. It wasn't that he thought it was scary, he just didn't enjoy it. It was noisy, uncomfortable and smelled. Usually he would sit in business class but this time around he wasn't since he had to reschedule the flight. The only thing good right now was that he didn't have a noisy kid or a snoring man beside him. For now he was thankful for the silent teen sitting beside him, his headphones seemingly glued to his head.

 

He leaned back into his seat, trying to make himself as comfortable as possible before turning his head to look out the window. It hadn't been more than twenty minutes since they took of but Woobin was already ready to jump. His neck was hurting, his back was aching and he was pretty sure he would have a killer headache tomorrow. He knew he should try to sleep since it was almost midnight but there were no way he could in this position.

 

In this moment he envied the headphone guy beside him, he envied the way he seemed to just fall asleep as soon as he satt down. The boy's head tilted to the side, his slightly long and messy hair covering his eyes. Woobin would guess he was about 18 to 21 years old but he couldn't be sure.

 

With a sigh Woobin closed his eyes, turning towards the window again. He decided to at least try to get some sleep before landing, it wouldn't hurt to try.



 

Jongsuk sighed as he opened his eyes. He had tried, for half an hour he had tried to sleep but he couldn't let himself go. He turned to look at the monitor in the front of the plane, one and a half hour left until landing. Looking around Jongsuk’s eyes fell upon the man sitting beside him. He was facing the window, his short hair slightly messy in the back and his white dress shirt wrinkled. He looked like the embodiment of the true businessman but Jongsuk found something appealing with him. Even though he couldn't see his face it was no hiding the man's muscular struktur or tall frame.

 

Jongsuk wasn't usually the daydreaming type but for now he let his mind wander free. He thought about who the man was, a high up bank manager maybe? He probably lived in an expensive apartment in central Seoul, big windows and white walls like the one you see in every drama. Sitting alone at the bar in his livingroom late in the evening, drinking something from one of those fancy glasses Jongsuk also always saw in dramas. He wondered how it would feel like to live that life, sitting drinking with the man late at night. When both of them become slightly buzzed they would walk into the bedroom and-

 

Jongsuk quickly pushed the thoughts away before they got out of hand. Once again he closed his eyes, trying to rid his head of all thoughts and get some shut eyes. He had to get up early in the morning for his shift at the neighbourhood convenient store, he needed all the money he could get.



 

Woobin let out a relieved sigh as he was finally able to stretch his legs again as he was waiting for his luggage. He just wanted to go home as soon as possible so he could get some shut eye before needing to go up for work. Impatiently he rushed forward as soon as he saw his familiar dark blue suitcase, he didn't have time to even look at it properly before he was out of there.

 

He walked to the parking garage where he had parked two days ago, the only thing on his mind being the business meeting tomorrow morning. He needed to look over the paperwork from Japan before the meeting plus going through the stack of papers probably lying on his desk right now. He needed to look through the plans for the opening of the new wing and the sails for this month. To think that just a simple two days business trip would be such a bother.



 

Jongsuk was starting to worry when the people around him started to lessen and his suitcase still hadn't come. When it was only him and a big family of six left his familiar blue suitcase finally came. He was so tired he thought he would just fall asleep as soon as he got onto the bus. But unfortunately it was a half an hour walk from the bus stop to his apartment building, then seven floors stair climbing before he could finally lay down on his not so very soft bed.

 

He didn't even have the strength to unpack his things, he could do it in the morning. Right now he just wanted to sleep, he was to tired to even change clothes. It didn't even bother him right now, he may regret his choice in the morning but right now there was only one thing on his mind, Sleep.



 

“For sake!” Woobin yelled, throwing the suitcase shut. It had been a shock when he found himself looking at what looked like a pair of skinny jeans and a white t-shirt lying inside ‘his' suitcase. This couldn't be true, this wasn't happening! How couldn't he have noticed it was the wrong suitcase? Where was his suitcase then? There were no way he could go to work without it. He had all the paperwork from japan and his computer in it, he would have to reschedule the meeting until he found his suitcase. But that was the problem, he had no idea who the owner of this case was. He had looked around but found nothing that could tell him who it was, nothing and he was starting to panic ever so slightly.

 

There were mostly clothes and hygiene products in the bag together with something that Woobin guessed were music sheets. If he had to guess he would say the suitcase belonged to a one a be musician with a weird fashion sense. Most of the shirts looked ridiculously large and most of the jeans was ripped. Who the hell was this person?

 

At home Woobin could wear a T-shirt and maybe sweatpants but he never got the thing with Ripped jeans. It looked sloppy and if there was anyone that looked good in them he hadn’t met them yet. If he wore jeans which happens from time to time they would most certainly be in perfect condition, not even a stain on them. Huffing irritated Woobin krossed his arms, looking towards the suitcase like it had just personally insulted his family.



 

Jongsuk didn’t even have time for breakfast that morning so when he came back after his shift at the convenience store he was literally starving. Thankfully he had gotten a bag from his boss with some things that was expiring in a day, it had literally saved his day as he didn’t have any food at home. But before that he needed to change out of his work clothes to something more comfortable but it seemed the world had other plans for him.

“What the ?” Jongsuk mumbled when he found himself looking at what could only be described as a neet as hell content. He realised pretty quickly that this wasn’t right. First of all he never packed this neatly, secondly everything in it looked way too expensive and thired he had never in his life worn a suit.

 

Carefully looking through the suitcase to see if there was any kind of identification in it he was glad when he found a stack of what he guessed was business cards, a name and a number.

He quickly pulled out his phone from his left back pocket and dialed the number. He really needed his suitcase, or more exact the music sheets in it and if he had this person suitcase there was a high chance whoever this was had Jongsuk’s.

 

It beeped a couple of times before going to voicemail and Jongsuk sighed as the familiar voice told him to leave a message after the beep.

“Uhm.. My name is Lee Jongsuk and i believe we got our suitcases mixed up mr..” Jongsuk looked at the business card. “Mr Kim. It’s really important that i get mine back because i need it later tomorrow so please call back as soon as you can.”

 

Jongsuk hung up with a sigh, throwing his phone onto the bed. Whatever happened now he couldn’t do anything about it but he could do something about his growling stomach right now s that’s what he was going to do. Soon the smell of ramen filled the room and Jongsuk smiled as he sat down by his desk with a bowling hot bowl of ramen. He had waited for this all day and just the smell made his head fuzzy in anticipation. He oppend his mouth as he carefully lifted up some of the bowl, he moved the chopsticks towards his mouth and he could almost already feel the food in his mouth and-

 

His phone started ringing.