Yugbam

GOTTAN Mages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His face became red but his mind wondered.

"What is it like to kiss him again?"

Bambam ensured there is nobody there and leaned down.

His lips touching Yugyeom's soft ones.

Yugyeom's lips taste like honey, sweet and addictive. Bambam pulled away again. He is embarrassed not only that he did it again, but his mind wants more. His heart beat rapidly. 

He felt Yugyeom starting to stir awake and immediately ran away. He ran to the nearest bathroom and locked the door. He sat on the cubicle and calmed himself down.

Boom.
Boom.
Boom.

His heart Beats extremely fast.

Bambam is starting to fall deeper in love, but he wonders if the later feels the same.

He should go confess later.

---
Dinner...

"Eomma, where is Yuggy?" Jackson asked.

"Oh he's in the nurse room, still resting probably." Jin said.

Namjoon apparently has broken his chair once he touched it. The chair is completely wrecked, Jin sometimes even wonder how he does it.

"Aigoo!" Jin furrowed his brows before constructing the chair back again using his magic.

"Sorry Hyung." Namjoon sheepishly apologised before sitting down on the chair again, jin's hand still holding his.

"Hyung, why is Yugyeom in the Nurse room?" Jackson curiously asked.

"He injured himself just now, he's okay now." Jin said as he used a spoon to spoon feed namjoon.

Jimin and Hoseok shared a glance before asking Jin, "What happened?"

"Apparently Yugyeom and Bambam fell into a hole while looking for wood, and there is a rattlesnake, while saving Bambam, Yugyeom got bitten instead. Thanks to Bambam, he's still alive." Jin explained as he shoved more rice into Namjoon's mouth.

 Jimin nodded to Hoseok, who smiled, 'That's first part complete then.' He thought to himself.

"I don't get something." Jungkook suddenly said.

Everyone looked at him curiously. (Almost actually, Taehyung was too busy playing with his food and Yoongi was sleeping with his head on his arms).

"Why doesn't Bambam Hyung control the snake?" He asked.

Everyone freezes.

"Jungkook, everyone has a fear, right?" The quiet Mark finally speaks up.

Jungkook just nodded at him.

"A fear... or a fatal flaw. Bambam, even though he has the ability to talk to and control animals, he is afraid of snakes. It did something to make him scared of it. Frightened, even. He had a bad experience with it, that's why he lose the ability to control it that time." Mark continued.

Bambam fidgeted in his seat giving a weak smile to Jungkook.

"Ah. I see." Jungkook said as he went back to eating his eggs.

The mood kind of darkens again.

Jackson pouts when he senses that, he hates it when the mood gets all sad and down. So he looked around, Mark and Jungkook were eating, Jin was back to feeding Namjoon, Jimin and Hoseok were sharing glances, Yoongi was sleeping, Taehyung still playing with his food, Jaebum asking Jinyoung to feed him too.

His target is Youngjae then. The otter boy was just beside him, playing with the water in the glass. 

He made the emotion of excitement grow in Youngjae's head, the glasses of water immediately shaking as he gets more and more excited. 

"Youngjae!" Jackson whispered to the boy, who looked at him with bright eyes. The glasses of water immediately stopped shaking.

"Why don't you create shapes in the air from the water, it will be fun right? Plus the mood here is kinda bad so I just wanna m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter