The beginning

GOTTAN Mages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ding dong~ Ding dong~"

"The class has ended." The teacher said.


"FINALLY THIS LECTURE ENDED. I feel so bored right now." Yug yeom exclaimed.


"I slept throughout the whole lesson." Jungkook said yawned as they walked out of the class room.

Both were walking home from school, talking about the fun stuff they did when suddenly a strange old lady bumped into them.


"Oh no, I am so sorry. My eyesight is bad and I didn't see you two here." The old lady apologised. She held a basket, filled with strange accessories. The two men got up and frowned at each other. 

"Here, you can have one accessory each for my apology." She held out her basket to them, showing the strange items.


"No no, it's okay." Yugyeom said.


"Please, just take it." The old lady said.


The two men looked at each other and shrugged. Why not?


They decided to take it. Jungkook chose a necklace with a fire symbol and Yugyeom chose a bracelet with a stone symbol.

 

"Thank- where did she go?" Jungkook asked. The old lady magically disappeared after they took it. "I don't know, let's go home since it's late already!" Yugyeom said.

They walked in an alley when they saw something strange. A bird with Long feathers but it's dirty brown. It stood there looking at them.

"Hey gyeom, look!" Jungkook said as he pointed at the big bird. The bird walked to them, strange thing is it looked like it's smiling. Jungkook bravely stood out and pet the bird, with Yugyeom beh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter