Snake Trouble

GOTTAN Mages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: this chapter is suggested by one of my best friends. Thanks for her dramatic skills, we both came up with this idea HAHAHA. Enjoy *winks* I hate snakeu.

Again, this chappie is mostly about Yugbam. More sugakookies for you in further chapters<3

---
The next day...

"Jin Hyung!" Jimin called the older, who is cleaning the house (no one else do actually bother, and he is one of the Mom friends so yeah.). 

"Yes Chim Chim?" Jin answered, still cleaning. 

"Hyung, we are out of firewood for the fireplace, can you send four people to get them?" Jimin  requested.

Jin then looked up and went to the fireplace, indeed they were out of firewood. But who should he send?

Jimin seems to read his mind and told him, "Why don't you send the twins? They need to explore right?" 

"That seems like a good idea, but what if they got into trouble? We don't want another incident like Jaebum's." Jin frowned at that memory.

"That's true but what if you send another two people to protect them? What about Bambam and Youngjae?" Jimin suggested.

"Sure, that will do. But I am still not feeling sure..." Jin said.

"Hyung, you can just create a circle in the forest to keep them safe from hunters, you learn that magic from Jiyong Hyung right?" Jimin said.

Jin hesitated for a while before agreeing. "Sure."

Jimin grinned and ran upstairs, "I AM GOING TO TELL THEM THE NEWS HYUNG!"

Jin sighed and wondered, 'Why does it seem that he's planning something?'


Jimin barged in the room where Bambam and Yugyeom are in. He could see the two on the floor, with some bunnies and squirrels too. 

"And this girl is belle, she won't bite anyone because she is really kind!" Bambam gestured to Yugyeom a bunny that has soft white fur and bright brown eyes.

The two start to notice the older's presence and just stared at him. 

"Sorry to interrupt your little moment (Yugyeom and Bambam both blushed at that) but Jin Hyung asked you two along with Tae and Jungkook to collect firewood since we ran out of them." Jimin grinned at their slightly red faces.

"O-Oh When?" Bambam asked.

"Meet Taetae and Jungkook down there in two hours." Jimin said as he teleported out of the room.
---
*Fast forward 2 hours*

Bambam and Yugyeom came down the stairs and saw Taehyung and Jungkook on the couch talking to each other.

"TAETAE HYUNG!" Bambam grinned as he ran to Taehyung and hugged him.

"BAMMIE!" Taehyung giggled, "Looks like I have found my perfect Friend!"

Bambam looked at him confusingly.

Taehyung sling an arm around Jungkook and said, "He's my new bro now." Jungkook just grinned at that. 

"What about Jimin or me?" Bambam pouts.

"You guys are still my bro, bruh." Taehyung replied.

The front door opened and Jin and Jimin appeared. Jin immediately nagged"Guys, it's time to go, be safe okay? Don't go out of the pink circle, don't get into trouble, stay with your partner, do-" 

"YES MOM WE KNOW EVERYTHING ALREADY." Taehyung immediately cut in.

"Yeah, if you go on, the sun will set already." Jimin agreed.

"Fine fine. Just stay safe okay?" Jin surrendered.

"Come on guys, I will teleport you all there." Jimin said as he grabs Taehyung and Jungkook arms before the three disappeared. 

"Hey! What about us?" Bambamcomplained.

"He will come back sooner or later." Jin said before going into the kitchen.

A few seconds later, Jimin was back. 

"Ready?" Jimin asked before grabbing Bambam and Yugyeom's arms. 

They disappeared and reappeared again but in a different place. They were in a forest and Taehyung and Jungkook were there already searching for firewood.

"Remember, don't cross the pink line." Jimin warned before disappearing.

"Ok! Let's go now!" Taehyung giggled before dragging all of them.

They separate into two groups, Yugyeom and Bambam, Taehyung and Jungkook. (Because Taehyung insisted that it would make everything faster)

Taehyung and Jungkook ran the left side while Yugyeom and Bambam went to the right side

to the couple(?)

"You have to pick up sticks that are dry, if it's wet you can't use it for the fire." Bambam said.

"Can I ask something?" Yugyeom aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter