Magic is real?

GOTTAN Mages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung! Jimin Hyung said that there will be two new comers!" Youngjae burst into the room he shared with yoongi.

Their room were separated into two parts, Youngjae's one has a magical lake with musical abilities. His bed is made of water, his element and his room is painted baby blue.

Yoongi 's one, is different. Snow were falling everywhere, his bed frame made of ice and His matteress a king sized one. Equipments of computers were packed neatly in a corner, for him to create music.

Yoongi was again lying on his bed comfortably. 

"Two huh. That's rare, the last time we had one was two years ago, you know when we found bambam." Yoongi said. 

"YEP! I can't wait to meet them!" Youngjae fell in yoongi 's bed. Both of them are best friends and they support each other, since water and ice are great together.

"Hyung, are you interested in getting in a relationship?" Young Jae asked curiously.

"Me? Hmm... it depends. Do you?" Yoongi asked.

"Nope!" Youngjae gave him a smile which the older kindly returned.

Back to the two boys...

"Jungkook... what's happening?" Yugyeom asked as he looked at his glowing bracelet.

"I-I don't know." Jungkook said.

"You two must be confused by this, right?" A voice suddenly said.

The two boys jumped as they noticed what used to be the bird is a human, taller than both of them.

"W-Who are you?" Yugyeom asked.

"Oh! I forgot to introduce myself again! My name is Kwon Ji Yong, the Protector of the Mages!" Ji Yong said.

"Mages? You mean those people who could use magic?" Jungkook asked, curiousity getting to him.

"Exactly!" Ji yong said.

"You could use magic?" Yugyeom asked.

"I could transform into a bird and also I have protection spells to protect my fellow mages. Do you want to join us?" Ji Yong asked.

The two boys were stunned. "U-us?" Yugyeom asked.

"Yes! I could see magic in both of you. Look at your accessories." Ji Yong said.

The two looked, and true enough

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter