Chapter 5

GOTTAN Mages
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


A word came on his mind, and he was puzzled. It sounded like Yoongi's voice. 

What will happen if I said it? He thought.

He looked at his hand and muttered.

'Bultaoreune'

Jungkook gasped as small flames began to lit up at the top of his fingers.

He did it. 

This is the first time using magic and he didn't expect things to turn as well as it is.

He decided to see if he could control it well. He made the shape of the flames into his name, its blurry but still quite a success.

He drew things on the air using his finger, in school, Jungkook is good at art, so he made things out of the flames.

Suddenly, Jungkook was aware of the attention he got. He looked at the others at the living room, all staring at him, in amazement.

"Wow, that's awesome!" Jackson exclaimed.

"Jungkook, can you put it out?" Jimin asked, before continuing shyly, "I had a bad experience with fire before, so yeah..."

Jungkook frowned. He actually had no idea how to put out the fire. A hand then reached out and the fire is immediately gone, steam in place of the fire.

"Aish, practice more of your magic, okay?" Youngjae beamed at him while petting his head.

Jungkook nodded, feeling grateful. He noticed Jimin and Hoseok talking to each other as he leaned back to listen to their conversation, curious.

"Hey, don't you find them adorable?" Jimin whispered to Hoseok.

"What? Who?" Hoseok obliviously looked around, confused.

Jimin quietly smacked his head and pointed to yugyem and Bambam, who were talking whl blushing at each other, "them, Hyung, them."

"At least have some respect" Hoseok Mutters as he rubs his head.

"but I called you Hyung!" Jimin grinned cheekily

"Why don't we set them up?" Jungkook suddenly suggested, shocking the two. Oh right. He was supposed to be eavedropping.

Hoseok and Jimin looked at each other and it seems like they are having a mind conversation, of course, jungkook isn't in it. 

The two of them then shared a grin and turned back to the younger. 

"Jungkook, are you sure about this?" Hoseok asked.

"Why not? It's been a Long time since Yugyeomie had been in a relationship." Jungkook shrugged.

"Let's add more people in this mission! It can't be possible if there is only three of us since they are so shy." Hoseok whispered.

"I had a teeny plan, wanna follow?" Jimin asked.

"Sure, tell me about it." Hoseok grinned.

Suddenly, a really loud voice boomed in the room. "Jungkook, Yugyeom. Please come to my room now."

"Is that?" Yugyeom said, breaking the small silence.

"Jiyong Hyung called you both to go in! Come on! I will lead you two there!" Jackson grinned as he slung a shoulder on both Yugyeom and Jungkook as he pulled them to the room.

As the three left, Bambam just sighed.

"Bambam, do. you like him?" Jin young settled beside him and nudged him.

"I don't know. Hyung, My heart Beats so fast, I will feel so shy, my face will go red whenever I am around him." Bambam stuttered.

Jin young just grinned at him and said, "That happens to me when I first met Jaebumie too."

"Really?" Bambam was curious.

"Yep! I will feel my heart pound so fast, and I will keep blushing whenever that idiot teases me. I confessed to him one day and I realised he had a crush on me since young. I felt really happy then." Jin young smiled at that memory and looked at Bambam. "You should confess to him too! To see if he likes you or not."

Bambam blushed a faint pink and just looked at the floor. "I don't know, I am scared of a rejection, Hyung." 

"Spend more time with him and try to con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter