ㅤㅤMAIN_CHARACTERS_TXT.✧

ㅤㅤFICTION? NOT ANYMORE! ✧ CHECK UPDATES!
 

hwang nari, 18.

hwang nari is used to people talking behind her back, smiling at her in the hallways but cursing her in their head and boys ditching their girlfriends for a one-day date with her, in which she would embarrass them half to death.

hwang nari, however, isn't quite used to a twenty-year old manhwa character who keeps on calling her a daughter of a mafia leader. 

and she thinks she would never be able to get used to it.

KIM ROWOON, 20.

rowoon had led a mafia organization before, owns a few weapon that would totally get him in jail if he lives in the real world and thinks he can get whatever he wants.

when he materializes in the luxurious room of a certain eighteen-year old girl whom he'd never seen before,

rowoon knows that in this world, things won't work his way. because in this world, she's the leader. not him.

 

SEO DDAL, 17.

seo ddal have always had a knack for writing. she writes about romance, about life, about the whole universe. she pens down her 3 a.m thoughts into written words on a blank paper and sometimes touches people's heart more than she intended to.

when she writes, she have always wishes for it to transpires in front of her very eyes.

she should've been tremendously careful with what she wishes for, really.

MOON BIN, 18.


there are pros and cons for everything. the pros of him being the nice guy, the shoulder to lean on, the one you call at 3 in the morning after you'd a nightmare is that people like him. they adored him, they chase after him with love in their eyes.

the cons of it is, ultimately, not all girls like nice guys.

and unfortunately for him, his best friend, the love of his life – doesn't favor nice guys.

 

LIM HWAYEON, 17.

if lim hwayeon doesn't ring a bell, maybe lim 19 would. if it isn't because of her skills at being the defense of the school's basketball team, no one would've known about her and her existence in general.. unless her younger, more likeable sister hayoung is by her side.

she doesn't strike anyone as someone who would be hiding a real-life, apparently fire-breathing teenage boy in her house. 

and that is why you shouldn't have judged a book by its cover.

MERCURY VENUS, 17.

a minute ago he was the fire element master and the next he's plunged into a world so foreign, that he thought he was in a dream.

mercury venus had never thought that one day, he would lose all his powers. in this weird world were nothing strikes him as familiar, none of the skills he'd acquired matters.

what matters is that these weird girls keeps people's voices in weird contraptions called mobile phones.

 

GO NAEUL, 16.

questions that go naeul have to answer on a day-to-day basis comprises of whether she's related to witch hwang nari; when is she going to raise her grades and pay more attention in her classes and why is she so against the idea of high-school romances every girl had at least once dreamt of.

now, with the addition of a erted eighteen-year old teen boy in her life, the questions are adding by a colossal amount and this time, she isn't quite sure how to answer them.

KIM MINGYU, 18.

if it isn't because of his other-worldly visuals and his smooth ways of weaving into girls’ hearts, no one would've wanted anything to do with kim mingyu.

girls in his world used to like it when he asks them sneaky, dirty questions. they find it hot and y and desirable.

but he forgot that ‘girls in his world’ doesn't include a sixteen year-old, awkward go naeul who wants nothing to do with him, dirty questions included.

 

NAM SEUNGJAE, 17.

with such a pure, innocent look – would it have ever crossed your mind that her name would be nam seungjae? 

with a masculine name comes a totally unlady-like way of behaving, and seungjae is more known as gangster nam, the girl who half the time finds herself in detention or cleaning the school's toilets.

you would be right to be afraid of her. even jung jaehyun, the boy with the bloody uniform and the constant paranoia is, too.

jung jaehyun, 18.

in his world, no one is safe, no place can offer him comfort. danger lurks in every dark corner, evil souls ready to pounce on him and his spirits out. 

in his world, jung jaehyun helps these evil souls gained a happily-ever-after, although none of them knew he lived in fear because of them. 

he thought this new world would be a lot kinder on him. 

well, it would... if his manhwa isn't in the possession of a gangster.

 

HONG SEULBI, 18.

despite her small figure and her even smaller, baby-like features – believe it or not, hong seulbi is the resident mom. 

always wanting to take care of others and calling them their kids, it's too bad that none of them are able to take her seriously thanks to her extremely cute appearance.

she'd always been able to take on problems with a matured, wise way of thinking.. but not when the problem is in the form of a weird, unfamiliar teen boy with a habit of taking off his shirt.

roy stanway, 18.

if there's one thing minhyuk isn't really fond of about this real world he's currently in is that no one is seemingly charmed by him. 

not to brag or anything, but he's known as one of the best butlers one could afford back in his world. out of his five friends, he was the one with the most skills if not the best ones.

he doesn't particularly like the girls in this new, odd world, but he thinks hong seulbi can ensure that his experience here would be, to say the least, interesting.

THIS_IS_AELI: oh my god so it's here, it's here, it's finally here!! everyone.. i suffered.. tremendously.. through editing this page [ first problem, matching icons with the headers, and second problem, the fact that i want the headers to coordinate with the plotlines.. sobs.. ] but it's finally here, so i'm giving myself pats on the back.  i'm sorry if the description isn't very?? good because i'm honestly bad as hell at character descriptions, but i tried, my friends. [ tears up ]

congrats to -herin, kkallo, loudsky and hxppyvirus! these are the four characters that we'd taken a liking to the minute we'd gotten your apps!! two of the characters are my choice (guess who) and two are aru's. for those who aren't chosen, your characters would still make an appearance in the story as it progresses further.

to the rest of the chosen applicants, if you wish to add the other chosen applicants and/or their manhwa boys in your apps – you're free to do so! if you'd decided to do that, once you're done please let me know in the comments section so i can check it out, okay?

thank you for your support and love for this mess of a fic. i love you all, tremendously!!