Invitation

Love me right, Mr. Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rumors about Jin getting in a fight over a girl started spreading like wild fire and everyone tried their best to find out who this girl was—in their understanding, Jin wasn’t one to involve himself with girls, he was dating Sunhee after all.

 

“Hana, do you know?” Yebin asked as they walked down the corridor and into the girls' bathroom. “You’ve been spending a lot of time with him lately, did he say anything?”

 

Hana shook her head, “he wouldn’t tell me stuff like that, besides wouldn’t it be fair to assume that it was Sunhee?”

 

“Wouldn’t you think so?”

 

Hana and Yebin both turned around to look at the possessor of the voice, leaning against a bathroom stall door with her arms crossed. It was Sunhee. She pushed herself off the door and walked over to Hana, eyeing her up and down.

 

“The least he could have done was pick a pretty girl,” Sunhee made a disgusted face, “at least I wouldn’t be offended that way.”

 

“Excuse me?” Hana frowned, trying to comprehend what Sunhee was saying.

 

“Hah!” Sunhee sneered, “you’re not really bright either.”

 

“What are you trying to say?” Hana felt her hands ball into fists. Why did everyone keep approaching her in such a rude way lately? She couldn’t recall treating anyone like his, so why did they think it was okay for them to do it to her?

 

“Ohhh? You’re saying you don’t know?” Sunhee asked amused, “even though, you’ve been leeching around him so much?”

 

“I tutor him.”

 

“Ah, is that the excuse he used?” Sunhee made the remark more to herself than anyone else.

 

“Excuse? What do you mean? It was Mr. Park that asked me to tutor him.” Hana didn’t know why they were having this conversation, it had nothing to do with Sunhee. Why was she making such a big deal out of it?

 

“And Jin agreed to tutoring so easily while he’s hardly ever been to class in the past?” Sunhee scoffed, “you’re so ditzy.” 

 

“Yah!” Yebin leaned in closer to Sunhee, threateningly, “don’t make me push your head into the toilet bowl.”

 

Sunhee rolled her eyes, “oh please, is that supposed to scare me? You know I could have you expelled within a heartbeat, right?”

 

Hana grabbed Yebin’s hand, silently telling her that it was not worth it. Sunhee was clearly having a bad day. Why else would she spout nonsense. The way she was putting it made it seem like she was trying to say that Jin was interested in her...how could he when even Hana could see that Sunhee was ten times prettier than her.

 

“Sunhee , I think there is a misunderstanding,” Hana tried to explain calmly, hoping she wouldn’t encounter Sunhee again in the future if she made her intentions towards Jin clear to her. “The only relationship I have with Jin is—”

 

“I know what relationship you two have better than you can imagine,” Sunhee's face darkened as she glanced over Hana for the last time before she headed out, “or he wouldn’t have broken Jiwon’s nose for you.”

 

“EH?!” Yebin gasped and shook Hana’s hand that she had slipped into hers earlier, “you’re the girl! Why? What did Jiwon do?”

 

Hana stared at the door Sunhee had walked out of. Was she for real? Jin had done that?

 

For her?

 

 --

 

Hana exhaustedly walked out of the school building. School seemed to be such a drag lately, she hoped her grades wouldn’t start slipping.

 

“Hana!” Jungkook caught up with her and flashed her a smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter