Same class as BTS

Love me right, Mr. Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hana gave a small sigh and gazed out of the window of her senior high homeroom. She massaged her temples, trying to ease the slight headache. It was the first day of school after summer break and she had to get used to getting up early again. Her eyes shifted to the right to gaze at Yebin, her bestie, who was plotting yet another scheme on how to impress Teahyung—one of the seven jerks that thought the school was their territory. She hoped none of them had the same subjects as her, even though, she didn’t mind Jungkook. She’d bumped into him in the hallway once before and he’d been quite nice about it. He had even helped her gather her books again.

 

The only other member of their little group that they called BTS—whatever that meant—she had had a personal encounter with in her first year was Suga and he had been the complete opposite of Jungkook. He’d basically barked at her to watch where she was going and violently brushed passed her. Hana had made sure not to go near any of them ever again. So far luck had always been on her side as well and she had never ended up in the same class as them either.

 

A big crowd of girls squealed, scaring her witless. She had learned that a herd of happy girls equaled bad news. Yebin gasped loudly before dashing towards the door and from her reaction Hana could tell it was real bad news indeed. Now that it was determined that one or several members of BTS were in the same class as her, she hoped it was Jungkook or at least someone who didn’t care much about terrorizing people.

 

The crowd parted, making way for Jungkook (whom she was relieved to see) and Taehyung who, in Hana’s opinion, was quite a social butterfly. She’d often caught him laughing along with the others when they were bullying people, but he’d never actively participated. Needless to say, Hana was more than happy that it was them two and not Namjoon or Suga, they were by far the worst ones from the group.

 

As she observed Yebin follow Taehyung to his seat like a crazed teenage girl, Hana sighed. Oh boy, she was going to fail this year. Yebin had been completely infatuated by him ever since the beginning of their high school years and now that she finally had the chance to be this close to him there was no way she was going to focus on the lesson content. He was handsome, she had to admit, all of them were good-looking in their own way.

 

Another collective squeal from the girls almost gave Hana a heart-attack. This time the guy that walked through the door took her breath away. It was the person she had had a secret crush on in her first year but when she learned he was part of BTS he had become off limits for her. Who was she kidding, he would have been off limits even if he was a regular student. She didn’t have the guts to confess to anyone and he didn’t seem to be the type who was interested in girls like her anyway. And from the rumors she heard, he’d been with Sunhee since the beginning.

 

“Seokjin,” the homeroom teacher, who had just pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter