She's mine

Love me right, Mr. Everything
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Determined not to miss any more classes Hana had woken up half an hour in advance. When she had arrived at school there were no students in sight yet but she didn’t mind, this meant she had some quiet time to study for her upcoming exams.

 

She flipped through her history book trying to find the page where she had left off last night after tutoring Jin. She wondered if he’d worked on his essay after going home.

 

She blinked at the doorway when Jin strutted through it. They both looked at each other surprised but it was Jin who broke the silence first.

 

“Did you even go home last night?” he scoffed, walking over to her.

 

Hana sneered, “yes! I just got here too, okay?!”

 

Jin rolled his eyes before putting some papers in front of her, “I finished the essay.” 

 

“Omo! Really?!” Hana excitedly picked up his work and scanned over it. “Woa, you really did!”

 

“Why so surprised?” it was Jin’s turn to sneer.

 

“But,” Hana blinked up at him curiously, changing the subject, “why are you here to early?”

 

‘Wait! Can I ask him that?’ Hana eyed him carefully, uncertain how he would react, ‘we’re not close like that…right…’

 

“Fight in guys’ dressing room,” he said nonchalantly, “P.E. teacher’s making me come at 8 for a week.”

 

“EH?!” Hana shouted louder than she had intended too, “is that why you didn’t go yesterday?!”

 

Jin shrugged, “BRB, gonna go find him.”

 

“Aish...” Hana shook her head at his back and sighed. Just when she was about to go back to reading his essay, she heard another student’s voice from the entrance.

 

“Cho Hana,” Jiwon mused, “what brings you here at this time? A goody-goody like you could never have caused trouble.”

 

Hana gave him a startled look, not expecting him here this early either. It seemed like he could read her mind because he answered without her even asking anything with a smirk, “I have to report at 8 every morning for a week. Got into a fight yesterday.”

 

Hana’s eyes widened—was the fight between him and Jin?!—but she just nodded, not really caring for him. He was one of the people she wanted to stay away from.

 

He closed her book and pulled out the chair from the desk in front of her, “come on, let’s talk.”

 

Hana avoided eye-contact and looked down at her hands in her lap. She didn’t like where this was going.

 

“Why do you hang out with Jin so much?” he asked, smirking at the way he was making her feel uncomfortable, “do you two have something going on? You know he’s in a relationship with Sohee, right?”

 

Oh, right. How could she forget Jin was with Sohee...

 

“Yah,” Jiwon brushed the bangs out of her eyes, making her flinch at the touch, “look at me when I talk to you.” He roughly grabbed her chin and made her look at him, “ohh, you’re pretty cute, aren’t you?”

 

Hana clenched her fists ang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter