Chanyeol can't cook for snitzels --Kris

When Chanyeol goes to buy a puppy, he gets Baekhyun instead

 

In the end of Chanyeols sudden urge to eat food won over ignored Kris’ idea about playing hide ‘n’ seek which made Kris sulk in that one gloomy corner of the living room. In the kitchen Baekhyun was in the middle of eating the chocolate doe while watching the amusingly sight in front of his puppy eyes...

Tao looked alarmingly at the tall brat who looked like he was brewing something to poison his hyung. The poor boy tried to pry the mixing spoon away before it would explode silently cursing Kris in his head... ‘Damn Kris tsk why didn’t you tell me your brother- Tao looked surprised as Kris finished by saying “Can’t cook for Stitzel’s.. Don’t swear”

Baekhyun looked behind him to see, literally see the gloomy aura around Kris and decided to cheer his hyung up. With the bowl of chocolate doe the small boy plopped his next to Kris and shyly said “K-Krissie Hyung h-have some chocolate doe, chocolate doe fixes everything! That’s what Taozi says!”

Kris turned his head around to see the puppy boy, Baekhyun offer him some chocolate doe. Kri sighed at seeing the small boys’ kindness and squeezed Baekhyuns’ cute chubby cheeks and surprised the boy with a warm hug on his lap as he said “Aww Baby Baek, you’re the only one that loves me~ Thank you, you’re soo kind~” Baekhyuns’ cheeks went bright red at that, squeals and stutters could be heard from the shy boy.

Unfortunately, Chanyeol saw this. Tao looked awkwardly away at Chanyeols fuming face. After that Chanyeol had completely forgotten about the cupcakes (which Tao was thankful for) and stomped childishly towards his brother and his ‘puppy’. With a big pout on his face Chanyeol got on top of the table and announced loudly “PARK YIFAN I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL! IF I BEAT YOU IN A GAME THEN-THEEENN UM- huh I didn’t think of that wait..” As Chanyeol was in the middle of his ‘hard thinking’ quoted by Chanyeol himself, Kris onced again shaked his head and took the clueless boy of his lap and finished Chanyeol “THE WINNER GETS TO SPEND A WHOLE DAY WITH BAEKHYUN!”

Chanyeol proudly stuck his tongue out at Kris and said “DEAL!”

Lucky Puppy.

                                                                                I hope you liked this-- Sorry for late update my laptop didn't want to work lol

Happy Christmas Eve~