The Sleepover!!

When Chanyeol goes to buy a puppy, he gets Baekhyun instead

Kris really regrets going to the dog shelter, well except meeting Tao and his adorable cousin Baekhyun..What a cute kid.

*Guys this is Kris talking..*

So you might be wondering 'Oh what did my devil of a brother actually get?' Well to answer that Chanyeol- well he got a ferret. Yes a ferret, weird choice for my smiley (and very hyper) brother. "But I think it suits him" the cute kid Baekhyun told me with a pout on his face when we got Chanyeol the ferret.Chanyeol had begged and begged for 'his puppy' to choose the ferret with him..tsk weird kid, but luckily Tao was there to laugh at my bad puns.

                                                                                      (= ^ =)

Chanyeol was a veryy hyper kid, so it was normal for him to wake up verry early (like 2 in the morning early) to call his beloved puppy. *sighh* puppy love. (WAIT I SHOULD WRITE A FANFIC CALLED PUPPY LOVE XD) So while rolling in his brothers sheets, his brother wasn't all to happy about his 'beauty sleep' he would say. So the hyper child called Baekhyun "Hyunieee~ Wake up we're having a sleepover at my house!! Kris hyung said you and Tao can come over!" At that Kris woke up completely as he flailed his hands and stuttered out "W-wait we never talked about this MUUUMM HE'S DOING AGAIN!! HE'S USING ME TO GET THAT CUTE KID!" But sadly their mother only shouted from their room "SHUDDUP YIFAN JUST DO AS YOUR BROTHER SAYS! WE'RE TRYING TO SLEEP." So grumpily Kris moved the other way as he grabbed the sheets and turned himself into a burrito blanket. Chanyeol stopped suddenly and took a picture so immediately he shouted "OH HELL NO CHANYEOL DON'T EVEN THINK OF SENDING THAT TO TAO!!" The laughing boy replied with "HAHA HYUNG YOU LOOK LIKE A BURRITO! I'M SENDING THIS TO HYUNNIE AND TAOZI~ They would like this hehe~" So they wrestled continously on the bed until their mother barged in angrily saying "KIDS SHUTTUP YOUR DAD AND I ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" So immediately they calmed down while saying "Sorry mother.."

Kris' eye twitched thinking about the sleepover to come..

"WOOHOO WELCOME HYUNNIE AND TAOZI TO MY DOMAIN WHERE I KEEP KRIS HYUNG!" Baekhyun giggled cutely at that and said with his eye smile "Channie~ you should get down that table before you fall." Kris only sighed and moved his head while Tao looked amused at the sight of his adorable cousin petting Chanyeol's head while giggling.. 'Hmmm why does it seem like Chanyeol's the puppy?' Tao thought. While the hyper boy was standing proudly nexst to Baekhyun, he said "HEY LETS WATCH A MOVIE OR TRUTH OR DARE, WAIT MAYBE--"

Kris cringed at Chanyeol's loud but happy voice. While looking at the cute two (Chanyeol and Baekhyun) he thought '*sighh* it's gonna be a long night.."

 


//Thank you for reading~//

 Can I just say I'm very sorry I only realised now I hid the first chapter sorry