The Ride back

When Chanyeol goes to buy a puppy, he gets Baekhyun instead

//Thank you for subscribing to my story! I appreciate it )3( ~ //

Kris is very confused. How did it end up with Baekhyun trying to ignore Chanyeol in the car, as Chanyeol pokes his cheek endlessly and squeales out "Awww Hyunie~~ you're soo cute I wanna kiss you come here~~ Hyunieee why are you ignoring me? Is it my breath? haah." Which Kris looks pitifully at the poor boy as Tao stares right at him in an unervung way which makes Kris sweat prefocely. Kris really thinks Chanyeol is the breed of the devil, he doesn't remember them getting into the car together..

Taos' pov I don't know how long tho:

*hmmmm I feel like I've seen this Kris guy before ch-chiii-chiii-ken?* Tao suddenly shouted out "OH LORDIE YOU'RE THE CHICKEN GUY! ON THAT CHICKEN AD HAHAHAHA YOU-YOU WERE IN A CHICKEN SUIT" Chanyeol and Baekhyun looked on puzzled at the sight as their arms were tangled together after Baekhyun tried to push Chanyeol of him.. Kris suddenly hit the brakes hard and shouted out "Wai-ait THAT WAS DESTROYED YEARS AGO AND THAT WAS JUST BECAUSE I LOST A BET IN HIGHSCHOOL OKAY.. STOP LAUGHING IT'S NOT THAT FUNNY!" After that the ride was full of snickering and giggles.. Poor Kris.

When they finally got home, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were feeling very tired and sleepy.

"*yawwnn* haah I'm tired Taozii I think I'll take a little nap.. Good night Channie~" Which Chanyeol snuggled up close to Baekhyun as he was too tired to care as Chanyeol giggled and snuggled closer enjoying the puppy whimpers he heard.. "Okayy puppy~ Good night~."

Tao cooed and awwed at the sight but Kris just twitched his eyes irritatingly for Kris was.. well Kris.

That nap turned into the whole day.

//Thank you for reading!// I'm sorry turns oit I hid this chaptee too sorrryyyy