In the end Chanyeol always gets what he wants

When Chanyeol goes to buy a puppy, he gets Baekhyun instead

It was another normal day for nineteen year old Kris, as he was sleeping soundly in his cozy bed... But he knew it wouldn't last forever because any moment now the 'brat' would barge in.. Kris considers himself lucky because his brother, Chanyeol hasn't woken up yet. 

"HYUNNNGG~ WAKE UP, WAKE UP, WAKE UP ANGRY BROWS! MUM SAID YOU'RE TAKING ME TO THE DOG SHELTER TO ADOPT A DOG!!"

As Chanyeol woke Kris up unpleasantly, while getting on top of him and shaking vigorously his poor brother, Kris. Kris' eye brows furrowed in an irritated way as he quickly pushed Chanyeol off and wrapped himself in the blanket like a burrito. Which Kris replied with "NO you squirt!, it's way too early (but Chanyeol thinks he's  a grumpy oversized hermit, because as quoted by Chanyeol "Hyung it's proof you're a hermit cuz you're always grumpy and you never go outside.") go back to bed.." 

Which Chanyeol replied with his head done to the ground, his brown hair hiding his eyes. Kris felt slightly guilty at the sight but in a instance that changed after seeing the glint in his eyes. Chanyeol threatened to wake up their parents with his incessant crying which always gets his older brother in trouble. At eleven years old, Chanyeol was the breed of the devil, Kris thought as he was begging on his knees. 

*Sighhh, when did Chanyeol become like the devil? mum, dad what did you feed him?* Their parents think Kris is overreacting though as they would say "Kris, honey you're just going through a stage." When Kris agrees with his hands clasped together Chanyeol's demeanor goes 360 degrees as he says cutely "HAAAHH YAY I'M GETTING A PUPPY! HYUNG THERES NO TIME TO EAT WE GOTTA GO NOW!" As he bounced up and down excitedly as he grabbed his brothers' hand, he pushed in his poor hungry brother into the car.

It felt like an eternity since they came in the car Kris thought as he looked done at his grumbling stomach. Suddenly Chanyeol squealed loudly "EGHHHH HYUNG STOP THE CAR WE'RE HERE!" Kris stopped the brakes just in time not to miss the dog shelter. Chanyeol straight away got out of the car as Kris muttered about how he didn't want to run. (lol Kris' personality and experiences is mine) As soon as Kris walked into the dog shelter his chanyeol-is-causing-trouble-again raider went on. 

Chanyeol's pov:(on and off though) * means Chanyeol's thinking in his head

*Hehehe can't wait to adopt a puppy, it'll be my companion in annoying hyung yay!! Wait, I'm hungry when was the last time I ate something healthy...* In the midst of Chanyeol's 'deep thoughts' he accidentally bumped into a 'puppy'.

"Whaaa what a cute puppy~ I choose you to be my companion in my mission to annoy Kris hyung!!" 

Kris' eye twitched at the claim as he didn't stop his little brother but looked amused at the sight. Kris' thought out loud "Hah this is amusing, I wonder why he think's you can own a person.. Luhan. God he's always shouting to the world that Sehun is his, it must have rubbed off Chanyeol." Unexpectedly an unknown voice replied with "Hah your brother seems to have taken a liking to Baek-hyunie..cute. I'm Tao if you were wondering and that's my puppy like cousin Baekhyun, he just came back from  America. The boy's a shy little thing.." Kris didn't know what to say so he just said "Oh cool, I'm Kris and that's my devil of a brother Chanyeol.." 

)^( Back to Chanyeol and Baekhyun (^O^) ~

"Wha-what I-I'm not a puppy! Y-you giant!" - Baekhyun

"Hhmmm yeah but you look like a puppy close enough.. "Kris Hyung! I want the one with cute cresent eyes, a button nose and whimpers a lot.. cute" "I DECLARE ON THIS DAY BYUN BAEKHYUN IS MINE!!" 

Baekhyun's cheeks flushed a deep red as he hid behind Tao and stuttered out 

"H-hey I'm not yours! Taozi~~ Protect me from the evil giant.. W-waait how did you know my name?" ChAnyeol's cute lips formed a pout at the puppy's reponse.. As he said "Hmm I don't know..I just guessed it suits you..Oh I'm Chanyeol by the way.Hmmm Hyunnie~ why won't you be mine? You make me sad..." Baekhyun felt guilty as he looked at the sad giant and came from Taos' side and whispered cutely "Channie don't be sad I-I'll be yours.. Now cheer up~." Baekhyun petted Chanyeol's hair in a shy manner with his unexpectedly elegant and thin fingers. While doing this Chanyeol took Baekhyun's hand and cheered happily, with a cute smile on his face "YAAAYY~ Baekhyunie is now mine HEHEHEHAHAHAHA.. AH sorry Baekhyunie I got a little carried away.. heh" 

"Wha-what!!!" both Kris and Tao said.. 

//HEHE~ THANK YOU FOR READING! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS!"//