Prologue

The End of The Day

“Do you believe in love at the first sight?”


 

The tall man, with his jet black hair that was attractively messy-styled – seemed that he had to cut it anytime soon before school start, pair of ears protruding that made him look alike to a fairy in Lord of the Rings, big eyes were hidden with his black, circular glasses, his figure was healthily firm and sturdy with pair of long legs. He was stunned with the sudden question, needed a moment to process before a very slight smile created over his thick lips. Lightly he shook his head and responded to the question, “I don’t think so. I mean, for me… to love someone needs process. I admit I like to see girls now and then, but that doesn’t mean I fall for them just like that. It never crosses my mind to fall in love in instant, because you see…, for me love is process; process of admitting that you’re into her, process of accepting that she may or may not like you back, and process and loving her for the way she is not the way I want her to be.”

 

“In which process I am, you mean?” He gave the interviewer another slight smile, a smile that was so sad that anyone could sense a broken heart. “I’m still in middle part, accepting a fact that she may not like me back. Why? Ah…, you see it’s a little complicated. We need another time to talk about it. It’s not a nice feeling, I’ll tell you that much for now.”

 

“Oh right, sorry I jumped on answering your question without telling you my name. I’m Park Chanyeol, 18 years old, yeah a senior…, and well, wish me luck on controlling my feelings.”

She had a long, jet black hair and beautiful features; the sharp nose, white milky skin, thin figure that made the red, bodycon dress looked way ier than it supposed to be, pretty pair of sparkling eyes, soft smile, and anyone in the room could tell that she’s one of the elegant, high-class female. She was taken aback with the question but with the smile she had right now, it seemed that she already knew what to say, “I do.” She nodded calmly, “I don’t know if it’s love at the first sight or not, but I’ve been admiring him on the first time I saw him. Well, a little secret between us because he has no idea at all…, my first time seeing him was not at the coffee shop he always believed, it’s actually at our middle school, we went to same school but different classes. He was a very famous notorious kid, dyeing his hair with amazingly bright golden hair because he wanted everyone to know that he was a trainee…,” she paused to chuckle at the memories. “We were in detention together. I, because I gave my friend a cheat answer and the teacher found out. We didn’t talk at all…, but I guess that was my first time being attracted to a man. He’s cute.”

 

“No, not anymore.” She heaved a deep sigh. “It was my fault. I was such a fool to let him go, now I’m still standing in the past while he already heads to the future, which scares me the most because in his future… I’m not there.” She choked on her words. “There’s no day of me regretting what I did to him. I was selfish, I was too demanding. I was sorry, am sorry for what I did to him.”

 

“Me? Ah, my name is Son Naeun, but please call me Naeun. I’m 18 years old, and you see…, I’m wishing to have the power of turning back time.”

He had the same tall figure like the man before, but it seemed that the earlier man was some centimeters taller away from him. He had also beautiful features of him; such a pointy chin with a pair of sharp nose and sharp gaze that could send shuddering feeling, crooked smile that added his gorgeousness, he got long limbs also and figure that was so attractive with broad shoulders and veins obvious on his arms, and a slight lisp once he noticed the question and about to answer, “Don’t you think love at the first sight only exists in dramas or tales? My mother used to read me lots of tales with love at the first sight…, my sister is too obsessed with dramas with plots like that. But for me, no I don’t believe in love at the first sight. It’s too cheesy.”

 

“Of course I have! What kind of person that never experience of falling in love? You can tell someone is in love by their behaviors, as for me; I’d look thrice better than I usually do, you know to impress her. I also would try to talk or at least have connection with her by small things – accidentally bumped on her shoulder, accidentally met her on her favorite place, accidentally call her, and accidentally tried to ask her out.” He chuckled over his answer. “I don’t know how to name it…, but yeah, I guess I am experiencing it now.”

 

“Right, okay. My name is Oh Sehun, I’m 18 years old, a senior in my school, and um…, I guess I am in love?”

She had long, straight hair that was colored in dark brown but she colored it on dirty blonde on the middle to the tips of her hair, she had the friendly feeling out of her from the constant smile she shared, the giddy and excited feeling that matched her childish face; she got that sharp, small nose and eyes that glowed under the light, she was excited until she heard the question. It didn’t take long for her to answer, “Of course I do believe in love at the first sight! It’s a very good thing you know! Don’t you think so? You like him by his looks, and then once you start to get to know him and you feel way more in love with him? It’s like…, caught in love’s embrace. Ough, so cheesy, ough, I’m shuddering. Ough.”

 

“I don’t have a boyfriend yet, well because I’m surrounded with possessive males around me – just kidding, I love them all; my brothers, my dad, and my best friend. But I really am excited on things that would come. I really want to experience the love. It would feel good, right?”

 

“Well hello, my name is Jung Eunji, I’m 17…, well I’ll be 18 this Christmas, and people called me naïve and innocent, but I prefer myself to be ready. And now, I think I’m ready to have someone that is in love with me!”

 

 


5.12.2016

for a starter, is this good? haha. been missing you all actually ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

so tell me what you think alright?

happy reading everyone~