Jealousy And Punishment

Our New Life Diary

Few days had passed since the meeting with Jae Hwa. Ha Jin told everything to Jun So when he asked who was the women she had a meeting with, Ha Jin noticed the gleam of rage in Jun So eyes but soon it disappeared. Somehow she had a bad feeling whenever she saw that kind of gleam in his eyes. It was just like back then..

Jun So was happy to get a present from Ha Jin, it was a suit with combination of dark blue and black color. She didn't know why but those two color suited Jun So the most, made him more manly and charming. Jun So for not buying a y lingerie and Ha Jin scowled at him, saying that she didn't want to awaken a sleeping beast which Jun So replied with a dramatic growl.

"Yes, I think that is the best way for now" Jun So talked to the phone as he walked out of the room, headed to the kitchen where Ha Jin was busy preparing breakfast for both of them.

"I don't want to create unnecessary trouble with starlight, besides.. this is personal" He said and when he noticed a glance coming from Ha Jin, he decided to end the conversation "Let's talk again after I arrived Mr. Park" said Jun So

"Yes.. Yes.. Okay, Thank you for your help" he said then close the phone.

"Is there something wrong?" asked Ha Jin, putting two plates on the dining table.

Jun So wrapped his arms around her waist, hugging her from behind as he gave small kisses along the side of Ha Jin's neck. One of the ritual Jun So always did as morning greeting.

"It's nothing" Jun So said between the kisses, "Good Morning, Honey~"

Ha Jin giggled, "Morning~" she said.

Jun So released his embrace and took as seat while Ha Jin went to get him black coffee. However, as she walked back to the dining table, Ha Jin felt dizzy and lost her grip on the cup. The cup fell with a loud noise and Jun So stood up and rushed toward her right away.

"Ha Jin!" He held her almost falling body, "Are you okay?!" He asked, worry could be seen on his face. "Did you get hurt?!"

"I am fine" Ha Jin said, shaking her head. "I felt dizzy all of a sudden, forgive me for making a mess so early in the morning"

"I don't care about the mess!" Jun So said, clearly he was angry that Ha Jin thought the mess was more important than her, "It's YOU that I am worried about!"

"I am fine, just feeling slightly dizzy" Ha Jin forced a smile, trying to reassure him but Jun So could see through it.

"How do you feel?" he asked, "You better check to the hospital"

"I am fine, really.." Ha Jin protested but Jun So's grip on her body tightened slightly, making her gasped a little.

"Don't be stubborn at times like this.." He said in serious tone, Ha Jin noticed the anger in it.

"I don't want to lose you like I did back then.." Jun So said, his tone filled with misery. Ha Jin looked into his eyes and surprised to see the torment in it.

"..It will kill me, Ha Jin.." Jun So whispered in misery, "..Losing you.. is the one thing I fear the most.."

Ha Jin smiled gently, "You are exaggerating" she said and gave a kiss to his cheek "Fine, I'll go check my self at the hospital today"

Jun So felt relief, he walked back with Ha Jin to the dining room. "Just leave the mess to the maids when they come" he said after Ha Jin took her seat.

"Do you want me to come with you to the hospital?" Asked Jun So after taking his seat and started eating his breakfast.

"I can go by myself, you have an important meeting with Mr. Park right?" Ha Jin said, didn't even touch her food. She just didn't feel like it.

"I can cancel it for you" Jun So said

Ha Jin frowned in disapproval, "No can do" She said firmly, "you have an appointment.. you have to stick with it"

Jun So shook his head, "You.. really.."

"What?" asked Ha Jin, daring him to talk more.

"You always worry about others more than yourself" Jun So said, "That is one of your personality that I like but also hate it the most"

"It's a given for me to worry about others" Ha Jin pouted, "You are the one who is too cold to others"

"Why should I care about others?" Jun So replied, "I only care about you.. your safety, your health, your happiness.. I could careless to others as long as you are happy"

'..I can even kill everyone in the world to keep you safe..' Jun So mused.

Ha Jin just gave him a knowing smile, probably knew that it was what hurt her back then. Jun So knew this but couldn't help himself. She was all that mattered to him, his most important one.

"I better go now" Jun So said after eating.

Ha Jin followed him to the door "Be careful and do your best at work" She smiled lovingly.

Jun So stared at Ha Jin for a while, "..Make sure to check yourself okay..?" He said.

Ha Jin nodded, "I will, now go~"

Jun So smiled gently and gave Ha Jin a loving kiss before walking out of the penthouse. Ha Jin sighed tiredly, as she touched her forehead.

"..Maybe I got flu.."


Hospital..

Ha Jin made an appointment with Dr. Jun Baek Ah, he asked what symptom she had while Yoon Hee stood by her side.

"So you feel dizzy?" asked Baek Ah

"Yes"

"And did you feel feverish?"

"Well, a little bit"

"Hmm.. how about your appetite? Did you have breakfast this morning?"

"Well.. I didn't.. I didn't feel like it.."

"Well just to make sure, we are going to have a test.. we need your urine sample" said Baek Ah.

"Yoon Hee, please help Ha Jin to get it.. I don't want her collapsing at the restroom"

Yoon Hee nodded and followed Ha Jin to the restroom. At first Ha Jin wanted to protest but when stood up, the dizziness came over her again. She gave up and accepted Yoon Hee's help.

After a few hours of waiting, Baek Ah returned with the test result. He smiled at Ha jin as he took a seat in front of her. For quite a while, he didn't utter any words at all, even Yoon Hee smiled at her.

"So?" Ha Jin started the conversation.

"Well I got the result here" Baek Ah said, "Andd.." he trailed the words.

"And?" Ha Jin felt nervous, "And what?"

Yoo Hee let out a soft giggle, "Doctor, please don't anymore than this"

Baek Ah chuckled softly "fine, Fine~" he said, "Congratulations Ha Jin" he said, "You are pregnant"

It took a while for the words to sink in and when it did, Ha Jin clapsed . "Oh my god.. really..?"

"Yes" Baek Ah nodded, smiling happily.

"So.. this is like.. morning sickness?"

"Yes but I need you to be careful because your pregnancy is quite fragile if you do too much activities or under heavy stress" warned Baek Ah.

"Yes, I understand" Ha Jin smiled happily. She couldn't wait to tell Jun So the good news.

She was pregnant.. She was going to have a baby..
This was like a dream came true.. Ha Jin remembered the child she left behind back then..
She couldn't take care of her daughter that time..
But This time for sure..
She would give all the love she couldn't give back then..


Meanwhile...

Jun So had finished from the meeting with Mr. Park regarding the plans to destroy Do Hyun. He wanted that bastard to be out of Ha Jin's life forever, that bastard deserved it. Jun So kept an eye on him, he would know when the bastard getting close to Ha Jin again. He wouldn't let it happen.

Beep!

The intercom rang and Jun So pressed the button to answer, "Yes?"

"Sir, there is someone here looking for you" said his secretary.

"I think I don't have any appointment today?" Jun So said, "Who is it?"

"She said her name is Jae Hwa"

Jun So frowned, "Alright.. let her in.." he said.

"Yes, Sir"

Jun So stared at the door, watched how it was opened from outside and a woman with quite y clothes entered the office. From the clothes she wore, Jun So had a feeling what this woman wanted to do.

"Miss Jae Hwa.." He said, showing his calm and collected side once again as he stood up from his seat.

"What a surprise to see you here" he said, "If you're looking for Ha Jin then she is not here"

"Well, I am not looking for her" Jae Hwa said, "I am looking for you" she smiled sweetly.

Jun So let out a soft snort, "Me? Why?" he asked, "I barely know you"

Jae Hwa giggled, she made it so y that Jun So admitted, it took a hell of a skill to do such thing. He wondered how many men she managed to seduce with that kind of giggle. "I just want to know, how a man like you can fall so much in love with Ha Jin~" She took a few steps closer toward Jun So.

"Oh?" Jun So tilted his head slightly, decided to play along. He wanted to know how far this woman could do to seduce him.

Jae Hwa touched Jun So's shoulder and caressed it softly, it took all of his mental power to stay still. "Well, Ha Jin is good and all~ But she is kinda boring right~?" Jae Hwa said,

"A man like you will get bored in just one or two years with her~" Jae Hwa moved her hand to Jun So's muscular chest.

"A man like me?" Jun So smiled, "You seem to know me very well"

"Oh yes, I do" Jae Hwa smiled even wider, feeling like she had won the first step. "A charming man like you always have a wild side inside, Ha Jin won't be able to deal with that kind of wildness~"

Jun So touched Jae Hwa wrist softly, "And you are saying that you can handle my wild side, Miss Jae Hwa?" he gave a cold smile then gripped the wrist tightly as it made Jae Hwa gasped in pain.

"How about this?" asked Jun So, his cold smile turned to cruel and ruthless. "Huh? can you handle it?"

"T-That hurts..!" Jae Hwa yelled in pain,

Jun So gripped it even tighter, "You said you can handle my wild side?"

"Ouch! It hurts!" Jae Hwa shouted in pain.

Jun So let it go with a force as she took a few steps back, staring at him in fear. Cold chuckles escaped Jun So's lips.

"You can't handle it after all" Jun So said, "..I am flattered you came all the way here to offer your self.. but.."

Jun So's eyes turned icy cold, there was a gleam of cruelty in it. "..I am not interested in low quality product.." He said, "You know where the door is.."

Jae Hwa looked at Jun So with eyes filled with hatred before walking out of the office. She met Ha Jin outside the room.

"Jae Hwa?" Ha Jin was surprised, "What are you doing here?"

Jae Hwa smiled sweetly, "Just having a conversation with Jun So~" She said, saying Jun So's name intimately.

"Oh, sorry.. I mean your husband" She faked an apologetic smile, "Well see you later~" she said and walked away, knowing the result of her words. She wouldn't give up just like that. She Would pay him back a few more times..

Ha Ji stood there, letting Jae Hwa passed by her. Her heart was burning with jealousy, she kept imagining what had happen inside the office between Jun So and Jae Hwa. Taking a deep breath, Ha Jin reached the door knob and entered the room. Jun So was standing in front of his desk, his expression was unreadable. However, he looked surprised when Ha Jin came.

"Ha Jin?" He said and smiled, "What are you doing here?" His expression was softened by a mere sight of her.

"Well, I just want to visit you" Ha Jin said, kept staring at Jun So's face.

'What did you do with her?' Ha Jin mused, '..Why did she call you by your name.. so intimately..'

"What is it?" Jun so asked, noticing how she kept staring at him.

"I saw Jae Hwa.." Ha Jin spoke

Jun So's expression turned cold, "Oh.." he said, "..Did she say something to you..?"

"Or did you think I have an affair with her..?"

"Why did she come here?" Ha Jin asked, "She even said your name intimately"

"Are you being jealous right now, sweet heart~?" Jun So smirked evilly,

"Yes!" Ha Jin admitted

"She just tried to seduce me, calling you a boring woman and all.." Jun So said, feeling happy because Ha Jin admitted that she felt jealous.

"Well I am so sorry for being a boring woman!" Ha Jin said, jealousy clouded her mind. "I am sure you like it so much when she seduced you!"

Ha Jin gasped softly when she realized what she just said. She should have kept her lips shut. She really should have but her jealousy got the best of her. Jun So's face changed from cold to complete rage, his eyes glowed like those of a predator with his prey firmly in his sights.

"...You said I like it so much..?" Jun So asked as he took one step forward to her.

Ha Jin took one step backward, "..I didn't mean it that way.." She said weakly, couldn't suppress a shiver.

"Oh?" Jun So took another step forward, "What way did you mean it then, wifey?"

Ha Jin took another step backward, "..I just-"

"..What?" Cut Jun So, while taking another step while Ha Jin kept backing away from him.

"..I-" Ha Jin gasped softly when her back hit the door. Jun So was in front of her, his eyes never left her.

"you think I can be seduced by such woman, Ha Jin?" Asked Jun So, "..Should I tell you how I almost crushed her wrist for touching me so intimately?"

"..I am sorry.." Ha Jin said weakly,

Slam!

Jun So slammed his hand to the door, caging her with his body. "..I won't forgive you.." He said in a low husky tone as he used his other hand to grip Ha Jin's chin firmly. "...Not until I give these lips, the punishment it so deserves.."

His.mouth closed over hers as he roughly kissed her. It was kiss of punishment, Jun So forced his way into her.mouth . Ha Jin used her hands to try and push Jun So, she tried to break the wild kiss he gave her. However when she managed to break the kiss, Jun So tilted his head and kissed her again from different angle.

It was futile for her to break away completely from his kisses, Ha Jin found herself melting, lost in his wild kisses. It lasted quite a while and when Jun So broke the kiss, he whispered on her lips.

"..Don't ever doubt my love for you, Ha Jin.." He said and bit her lower lip, "..If you say something like that again.. I will give you more punishment.."

Never awakened a sleeping a beast..
Ha Jin knew the true meaning behind those words now..
Jun So was a force to be reckoned with when he was completely furious..

"Jun So.." Ha Jin started to speak stopping Jun So who walked back to his desk. "..I have something to tell you.."

Jun So stopped halfway as he turned around to face his wife, "..what..?"

"Umm.. I already checked myself to the hospital.." Ha Jin said nervously

Jun So frowned, "..And..? What is it..?" feeling anxiety slowly crept up to his heart.

"..I... Am pregnant.." Ha Jin said.

~ TO BE CONTINUED ~


Author's note :

Finally it is finished! (ToT)/

LOL XD Okay sorry for the drama ~ XDD

Oh right! About the passionate moment, I hope it's not too much.. I mean, I don't want to offend anyone so if it's too much then I am SOOOOO sorry.. m(_ _)m

For BGM :

1. Can you hear my heart, for the Morning sweet moment ~ XD

2. V. Artist - Hae Soo, for Hospital part

3. V. Artist - Wraith, For Jae Hwa seduction part 4. V. Artist - Appasionata, For the passionate part XD

Well see you again in the next chapter dear friends~ ! 😘 😘 😘

Don't forget to leave a comment after reading so I can know your opinion! (n_n)/~~~